Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Beata! Come chat with us on Discord.
The in-game year is 2054.
Join us at the Winter Formal!
The city is seeing a sharp spike in violent crime. It's not safe to walk alone.

suma is here for friendship and whimsy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sumashira

sumashira

suma is here for friendship and whimsy Empty
Postsuma is here for friendship and whimsy

Hi everyone! I joined yesterday - my name is sumashira, but suma is much shorter and easier. :)

I found Beata the way that it seems most people here have: WCC. People have been talking about Beata in that chat since I joined, and since there have been a few lulls in WCC's chat here and there I decided I would give it a shot!
I haven't gotten to read through everything yet, but I've played humans with powers before. I'm hoping I'll still be able to do it justice!

For anyone curious, I'm sort of a housewife? My spouse works full time so for the most part my job is caring for our animals and the house. I work two days a week as a pet groomer (cats and dogs) in the back of a veterinary clinic. In a few months I'll be beginning online school for my accounting degree. :)

I have two dogs (Charlie the beagle mix and Riley the weenie-pom), a "fancy" hamster (Selene), and a new beautiful tabby cat named Hedgehog. I love animals and internet animal speak.

If anyone has any suggestions for me as I get started, I'd love any insight. Otherwise, I'm down for making friends too. c; I'm already on the Discord so you can DM me there if you want!
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

suma is here for friendship and whimsy :: Comments

Sleepy
Re: suma is here for friendship and whimsy
Post Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:29 pm by Sleepy
Welcome! Excited to have a chance to RP with you sometime.
Splotch
Re: suma is here for friendship and whimsy
Post Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:30 pm by Splotch
Really awesome to have you! Let me know if you want/need someone to rp with! <3

suma is here for friendship and whimsy

Page 1 of 1