HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Halloween Festival in Harvest Park! Students in costume get in free!
Students trace a would-be killer's footsteps to the Burger Bar.
ARE YOU WORTHY? Champions are being forged in the Arena outside the school.
Winter is coming.

Share | 

Friendship!! Thy Name Is, Gentaro!! [OPEN]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nova-2

PostSubject: Friendship!! Thy Name Is, Gentaro!! [OPEN]   Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:51 pm

Gentaro Kisaragi confidentally strode up to the gates of Beata Academy. He opened the gates with the unity link his left wrist, and stepped through onto the campus. He stopped and stood triumphantly, smirking up at the school before him. "Alright Beata, ever since I made my first energy cube I knew I'd be here. And ever since that day an that realization, I have decided..." He pointed up at the school. "Every student, every teacher! Every visitor, every Ambassador!! Everyone in Beata Academy!! I'm going to befriend all of you!!!" He swept his hand along the side of his pompadour and walked toward the school.

Gentaro Kisaragi

Shin Kazamatsuri

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Friendship!! Thy Name Is, Gentaro!! [OPEN]   Yesterday at 9:33 pm

"What are you yelling about?" Sitting on one of the benches covered head to toe in a big red hoodie and a baggy pair of jeans was a boy staring at the new kid with a grumpy expression. Part of him really didnt want to be here today and figured some peace and quiet would be nice before his next class, but it only lasted a minute before this guy tossed open the gates.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nova-2

PostSubject: Re: Friendship!! Thy Name Is, Gentaro!! [OPEN]   Yesterday at 10:18 pm

Gentaro scratched his head and chuckled nervously. "Sorry about that...I'm Gentaro Kisaragi, what's your name, friend?" He said walking up to the lounging student. "Do you have any idea on where I'm supposed to go? I'm kinda new here." Upon closer inspection, he wore baggy black pants, a red t-shirt, and a black jacket. His hair was up in a strange style, creating a weird mohawk looking thing.

Gentaro Kisaragi

Shin Kazamatsuri

Back to top Go down
View user profile
hiraeth

PostSubject: Re: Friendship!! Thy Name Is, Gentaro!! [OPEN]   Yesterday at 10:39 pm

"Yo, there's really no need to scream."

From where she stood near the doors, Bay quietly made her way over to Gentaro and the other boy. Her eyes held no hint of hostility or annoyance. She took a minute to stare at his mohawk. It sure was interesting, to say the least, but Bay supposed that she shouldn't be thinking about anyone else's hair when her own looked like a dark mop. This boy, Gentaro, seemed to be the exact opposite of her. His obvious determination to make friends with everyone and everything that he ran into contrasted with her casualness about the subject. If she made a friend along the way, great. It wasn't something that she necessarily had her mind focused on. After a couple more moments, the Summer came to the quick realization that she had been staring without saying anything.
"Yikes, sorry," Bay let out, "I couldn't help but... overhear. Your name's Gentaro, right? Pretty cool."

She inwardly braced herself for whatever response this boy would come up with. She wasn't opposed to speaking to Gentaro, or else she wouldn't have walked over, but his demeanor seemed a bit... odd to her. Perhaps she just wasn't accustomed to it, yet.

- bay cohen -
- summer -
- sound solidification -
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Nova-2

PostSubject: Re: Friendship!! Thy Name Is, Gentaro!! [OPEN]   Today at 12:39 am

Gentaro turned to the voice and smiled at the beautiful girl that stepped forward. He winked down at his lounging friend and stepped forward into a bow. "I must be a miracle doctor that cured a new disease, because an angel knows my name!" He stands up and flashes a cocky smile. "Will you grace me with your name, Angel~?"

Gentaro Kisaragi

Shin Kazamatsuri

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friendship!! Thy Name Is, Gentaro!! [OPEN]   

Back to top Go down

Friendship!! Thy Name Is, Gentaro!! [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: Beata Campus :: Entrance-
Jump to: