Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Beata! Come chat with us on Discord.
The in-game year is 2054.
Join us at the Winter Formal!
The city is seeing a sharp spike in violent crime. It's not safe to walk alone.

Is invassiveness friendship? (Open enough.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadras

Shadras

Is invassiveness friendship? (Open enough.) Empty
PostSubject: Is invassiveness friendship? (Open enough.)   Is invassiveness friendship? (Open enough.) EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 10:36 am

Danae-Alisse sat down on the grass, completely ignoring the thin, chain-linked posts that marked the boundaries of the path. It was a day for not caring about such simple boundaries. It had been only a couple days since she'd come to attend Beata Academy. Just as many days since she'd been sorted into her house, whatever that meant, and a few more days since she was pulled from...

Stop thinking about it! she chided herself, I'm here now. Where I've been doesn't matter. Or so she told herself that. But the few days at school had her wondering if it would be any different than most anywhere else. In fact, beyond daily training of one's power, or "gift," it seemed like any other school.  Even the mere thought of gifts made her groan. So far, each day had been marked with at least one incident regarding her powers. Most notably was her first day when they had simply asked her to move some water in a bucket. Didn't matter how, where, how much, what force. Anything would do.

And I couldn't do it! No splish, nor splash, or even a pathetic drop to drip into the air! her mind cried, Then, of course, when I go to the bathroom just to get out of that mess, I somehow flood it all! Her control over her gift was so laughable, that she wouldn't be surprised if she was the laughing stock of her class.

Lunch remained one of the few havens for her. A chance to get away from everyone and just be alone without being a bother to anyone in the shadow of the walls. As if I'm wanted around anyway.
Back to top Go down
Nova-2

Nova-2

PostSubject: Re: Is invassiveness friendship? (Open enough.)   Is invassiveness friendship? (Open enough.) EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 10:48 am

Gentaro Kisaragi felt it. He felt the deep seeded feeling in his absurd pompadour. He felt it so strongly, that there was no time, no time for what? "Rocket, On!" The orange gauntlet formed on his upstretched right arm. "No time for stairs!! Someone needs friendship!" Gentaro then swan dived out of the window. The rocket module carried him safely to the ground of the Court yard, where he saw a girl alone, and deep in thought. "Don't worry Miss! I'm here to help you with your troubles! I am Gentaro Kisaragi! Your new friend!"
Back to top Go down
Shadras

Shadras

PostSubject: Re: Is invassiveness friendship? (Open enough.)   Is invassiveness friendship? (Open enough.) EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 11:17 am

The red-haired teen jerked her head up at the shouting, the smell of flames, and of someone freaking diving out a window. His eyes locked onto her, Danae-Alisse felt distinctly like a rabbit being zeroed in on by a fox. Briefly, she considered running, but had the distinct impression that he would simply run after her. And that was the last thing she needed going around the school. A boy chasing her. What should I do? Maybe...yes. her brain rushed, I'll walk. Firmly walk away. Ignore him. After all, he could be shouting to any girl out here.

Nevermind the fact that she was one of the few students out here on a frosty winter's day. Quickly standing and gathering up her untouched lunch, Danae-Alisse began a firm stride away from the shouting teen, hoping against hope that he would ignore her and completely oblivious to the fact that this would be equivalent to him running after her anyway.
Back to top Go down
Nova-2

Nova-2

PostSubject: Re: Is invassiveness friendship? (Open enough.)   Is invassiveness friendship? (Open enough.) EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 1:32 pm

Gentaro noticed that she was leaving, and decided that he would do the most logical thing. Yellow iradescent energy bubbled up from his left leg. "Drill, On!" A large yellow drill appeared on his left leg. He drilled down into the ground and pushed himself forward beneath the ground using the rocket module. He popped out of the ground spinning, he landed unsteadly. His leg was propped up weirdly on the drill module and he rested the rocket module on his shoulder and offered his left hand to shake her's. "My name's gentaro, what's yours?" He said with a big doofus grin.
Back to top Go down
Shadras

Shadras

PostSubject: Re: Is invassiveness friendship? (Open enough.)   Is invassiveness friendship? (Open enough.) EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 2:06 pm

As Gentaro exploded out of the ground, Danae-Alisse came to a skidding halt, nearly falling over backwards. She whipped her head back towards where he was, then to where he came out. Once, twice, as if unable to believe what had just happened. What on...can he...is that even allowed! her mind struggled out. Taking two steps back, she surveyed Gentaro with utter shock. Struggling to compose herself, she finally uttered, "Danae-Alisse. Is there, uh, something that you want, Gentaro?" She hoped that there wasn't, but knew with certainty that there was. Her inner self was already desperate to leave, but had no way of politely excusing herself. Yet.
Back to top Go down
Nova-2

Nova-2

PostSubject: Re: Is invassiveness friendship? (Open enough.)   Is invassiveness friendship? (Open enough.) EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 2:58 pm

"I want your friendship! I'm gonna befriend everyone in the school!! And, I felt you were troubled. My pompadour sensed it!" He gestured up to his weird hair. "So I'm going to make ya feel better!!" He said as the modules disappeared. "So what's got ya down miss? Is it boy troubles? I could talk to him, man-to-man!!"
Back to top Go down
Shadras

Shadras

PostSubject: Re: Is invassiveness friendship? (Open enough.)   Is invassiveness friendship? (Open enough.) EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 3:43 pm

Staring at this strange, crazy peer, Danae-Alisse shook herself and, with two quick, but deep, breaths regained her composure. Putting on a simple, friendly smile, she opened her mouth and lied. "That is quite the noble goal, Gentaro. But, I believe that you're...pompadour? Well, it's mistaken. I'm fine...I mean, I'm good." Having said that, however, she cast around to give him at least something to do. After all, the teen had jumped out a window to simply see her and she had the feeling that he wouldn't be giving her some peace until she had given him something to do.

The only 'boy' trouble is this fellow right here, but telling him to leave won't do. What to say... her mid racked. An answer came to her. She didn't like it. She sure as hell didn't like the idea. But it seemed to be the best one. With reluctance, trying to play it off that she was more of sharing a secret rather than employing a pain invoking red-herring, she said, "well, there is one thing, Gentaro. See, I'm new to this school and, well, as embarrassing as it is, I don't know it too well. I don't know the layout much nor the clubs and...and whatnot. Perhaps you could...show me around?" With every word, she could feel the potential regret growing, wondering if this was one of her worse decisions today.
Back to top Go down
Nova-2

Nova-2

PostSubject: Re: Is invassiveness friendship? (Open enough.)   Is invassiveness friendship? (Open enough.) EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 5:15 pm

Gentaro smiled wildly. "Really!? Yes, I'd love to show you around!" No one had been as friendly to him as  she had been, gentaro would show her around in the best way possible! "Okay!! I'm gonna give you the best view of Beata you'll ever see!!!" Orange energy began billowing out of his hand again. "I'll fly you around with the rocket module!! Rocket, on!" The orange energy formed into the rocket once more.
Back to top Go down
Shadras

Shadras

PostSubject: Re: Is invassiveness friendship? (Open enough.)   Is invassiveness friendship? (Open enough.) EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 6:53 pm

"No! No," Danae-Alisse panicked and gesturing with a sudden wildness, no flying, please. How about walking. There's still a good bit until lunch ends. After...after all, I'm still not used to all these, uh, gifts. Can we, please, take a relaxed pace."

Sweet Jesus, she thought, What on earth have I gotten myself into. Taking a calming sigh, she considered Gentaro. Well, at least he's friendly. Resigning herself to to a lunch without peace, Danae-Alisse braced herself for an uncountable number of antics. At least it'd be something to think about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is invassiveness friendship? (Open enough.)   Is invassiveness friendship? (Open enough.) Empty

Back to top Go down

Is invassiveness friendship? (Open enough.)
Page 1 of 1