Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Beata! Come chat with us on Discord.
The in-game year is 2054.
Join us at the Winter Formal!
The city is seeing a sharp spike in violent crime. It's not safe to walk alone.

The Arrival [Open]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mount

Mount

The Arrival [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival [Open]   The Arrival [Open] EmptyTue Jan 15, 2019 6:20 pm

A teenage girl turned her gaze on Apollo's uncle as he gestured to her. When she heard mention of a child to her lord an expression of shock came to her face, and a moment later she had been replaced with a deer hurrying away. A few minutes later a man in a green and grey cloak made his approach towards the group, the stoic expression on his face obscuring any emotion as the Lord of Clan Mutata Figura walked over to his visitors. His eyes glided over the retainers and Apollo himself, before finally settling on his uncle. Even if he hid the feeling rather effectively, he couldn't help but feel a sense of unease at the presence of the Egyptians. Apollo had fallen from heir to a pretender among many other pretenders, who arguably have strongers claim to the throne than he did. The last thing Montare wanted was a succession crisis on his hands, after all.

"I welcome you to Foxhaven. What brings you here, my friends?" Acting completely diplomatically wasn't his greatest strength, but it was probably the best course of action regardless.
Back to top Go down

The Arrival [Open]
Page 1 of 1