Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Beata! Come chat with us on Discord.
The in-game year is 2054.
Join us at the Winter Formal!
The city is seeing a sharp spike in violent crime. It's not safe to walk alone.

A N X I E T Y [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wild

Wild

A N X I E T Y [Open] Empty
PostSubject: A N X I E T Y [Open]   A N X I E T Y [Open] EmptySun Jun 30, 2019 7:00 pm

Myles stood in front of the entrance, breathing deeply. First day here, might as well test out his power in a place where he didn't have to hide it. As he breathed, he "activated" his energy, as the excess crackled around him. Taking a few steps back, he gave it a running start before leaping up towards a second-floor window. He grasped the frame and pulled himself up, launching himself up to the next floor. He did the same trick and grabbed the railing to the rooftop. He easily flipped himself over and released the breath he had unconsciously been holding. "Sweet," he said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

PostSubject: Re: A N X I E T Y [Open]   A N X I E T Y [Open] EmptySun Jun 30, 2019 7:11 pm

A dark blond student had been standing on the rooftop, unity link held up at an angle as if she was about to take a picture of her self--River's Pointe in the background. However, froze when Myles heaved his way to the top of the building. Her eyes narrowed as he appeared behind her, and with a subtle click, she turned to face the interloper with fiery brown eyes. "What are you doing?" Tiffany prompted, crossing her arms with a fixed frown.
Back to top Go down
Coon

Coon

PostSubject: Re: A N X I E T Y [Open]   A N X I E T Y [Open] EmptySun Jun 30, 2019 7:43 pm

The door popped open just as the boy vaulted up to the roof of the building, a harsh question following the appearance of the boy. Jin let out a small sigh. He was new to the school and hoping that the roof would have been a good place to escape people to maybe write down some music but it didn't seem to be the case. Notebook tucked under his arm, he stepped away from the door. Refusing to speak currently. Surely one of them heard the door, or would notice his presence soon.
Back to top Go down
Wild

Wild

PostSubject: Re: A N X I E T Y [Open]   A N X I E T Y [Open] EmptySun Jun 30, 2019 7:54 pm

As soon as he landed he was met with a scathing question that caused Myles to blush deeply. He thought he would've been alone on the roof, but apparently, it was a popular spot as he heard the door open. "I was just... uh... y'know... hangin' out." he said nervously, chuckling slightly at the joke only he would understand since she never saw him actually hang from the window ledges. He looked at her unity link in the oddest position, almost like it was a camera. "I could, um, ask you the same question. Is there a camera in our little fashion accessory?" Myles took a moment to acknowledge the boy who entered the rooftop the normal way with a small nod.
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

PostSubject: Re: A N X I E T Y [Open]   A N X I E T Y [Open] EmptySun Jun 30, 2019 8:08 pm

"Yes." Tiffany said with a deadpan, holding up her wrist and snapping a picture of him. "I'm sure they told you when they gave it to you--or maybe you went deaf for a bit." The girl didn't pay Jin any attention, though she knew he was there. Her arms crossed, and she looked Myles up and down with a cross look. "But I don't think they felt the need to tell you climbing the building walls is a no-no." She scoffed and shrugged her shoulders. "I guess you never know nowadays."
Back to top Go down
Coon

Coon

PostSubject: Re: A N X I E T Y [Open]   A N X I E T Y [Open] EmptySun Jun 30, 2019 8:23 pm

Jin's eyes flicked back and forth between the two for a moment, just taking in the exchange. He sat there rather unfazed by the conversation seemingly taking interest in his notebook. Though he listened in on the two. A small smirk appeared on his face as Tiffany's remark, but keeping his face towards his notebook. Jin's eyes flicked to the link on his person for a moment. He didn't know much about it but he didn't remember them mentioning a camera option.. then again he zoned out a bit during that time.
Back to top Go down
Wild

Wild

PostSubject: Re: A N X I E T Y [Open]   A N X I E T Y [Open] EmptySun Jun 30, 2019 8:34 pm

"They told you what the features were? All I got was a little 'here you go' spiel and told me not to take it off without permission," he responded. As for the building climbing, Myles wasn't sure how to respond. I mean, it makes sense that climbing the building wouldn't be acceptable, but it wasn't like he did any damage to it. He looked to the other boy and gave him a "can you believe this girl?" look. He sighed. This was not how he imagined the first day of Beata Academy would go. Already being reprimanded by someone who's been here a lot longer than he has.
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

PostSubject: Re: A N X I E T Y [Open]   A N X I E T Y [Open] EmptySun Jun 30, 2019 8:45 pm

Tiffany verbally sighed, scowl deepening. "Whatever, fine. Take your average phone, put trackers and tasers in it then you have a unity link." She couldn't believe that she had to do the office's job for them. "Seems pretty cut and dry to me, not sure why you have a hard time understanding it." With a shake of her head, she opened an app on her link and began scrolling through it, then shooting off a quick message.
Back to top Go down
Coon

Coon

PostSubject: Re: A N X I E T Y [Open]   A N X I E T Y [Open] EmptySun Jun 30, 2019 8:54 pm

Jin caught the other boy's look. The emotion on his face remaining neutral for the most part. The only sign that showed he was listening was the occasional flick of his eyes towards them. Brown eyes looked over to the girl for a moment as she sent off a message on her link, before returning to the paper on his notebook, his pen idly sitting in his hand. He bit down on his lip for a small moment as if in thought but really he was trying to hold back a small laugh at the girl's general bitchiness. Oh man this was too entertaining to the new student. If it was like this all the time he could get used to it.
Back to top Go down
Wild

Wild

PostSubject: Re: A N X I E T Y [Open]   A N X I E T Y [Open] EmptyMon Jul 01, 2019 12:12 pm

Myles's jaw dropped slightly as this girl just continued to be, well, a bitch. "Well, I just got here, and I was in a hurry, so maybe they did explain it and I wasn't listening.." he said, trying to placate the girl so she'd stop being so snotty about everything. He stood there awkwardly for a moment, unsure of where to take this next, if anywhere at all. "In case you were wondering, my name is Myles. Not that you were, probably."
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

PostSubject: Re: A N X I E T Y [Open]   A N X I E T Y [Open] EmptyTue Jul 02, 2019 7:48 pm

It took Tiffany a good few moments to look up from her typing--sending off another message to her friend complaining about Myles. "That is actually the smartest thing you have said in our entire conversation." She remarked with a sneer. "Of course I don't care, maybe you should have applied that brain power, and instead used it to make the realization that maybe you shouldn't have scaled the building." She paused, dark eyes flicking to her unity link as her friend responded.

"Wait sorry--your two brain cells were too busy remembering to breathe to make any real contribution."
Back to top Go down
Coon

Coon

PostSubject: Re: A N X I E T Y [Open]   A N X I E T Y [Open] EmptyTue Jul 02, 2019 9:51 pm

Jin's eyes widened a bit at the girl's response. His mouth parting slightly in slight awe of what she had said but before anyone could notice he quickly returned to his neutral expression. His eyes flicking to the girl for a small moment before returning to the paper he had barely written on. Damn. This girl doesn't seem like she tolerates things for a single second. Poor dude. He felt bad for the guy but at the same time it was endlessly amusing to watch this drama unfold over something as stupid as scaling the building, while he could see the harm if the guy was actually harmed, he wasn't, and the girl wasn't hurt either. He was going to say something but the drama was very entertaining and he knew the second he spoke his voice would ruin it by swaying their emotions slightly.
Back to top Go down
Wild

Wild

PostSubject: Re: A N X I E T Y [Open]   A N X I E T Y [Open] EmptyThu Jul 04, 2019 3:12 pm

At first, he didn't know how to respond. He stood there, an irritated look growing on his face. "I take it your name is Bitch," he muttered, unsure of whether or not she'd hear it. He didn't care if she did, either. He was frustrated with how she was treating him for absolutely no good reason.
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

PostSubject: Re: A N X I E T Y [Open]   A N X I E T Y [Open] EmptyTue Jul 09, 2019 8:55 pm

The girl's smirk grew larger. "Well, it seems those two brain cells are at it again. No. My name is not 'bitch'. Anyone with three brain cells would know that." She was enjoying giving the kid a hard time. God--kids like this were so easy to push around. Everyone in this school was so passive. Disgusting.
Back to top Go down
Coon

Coon

PostSubject: Re: A N X I E T Y [Open]   A N X I E T Y [Open] EmptyMon Jul 15, 2019 10:22 pm

Jin finally looked up from his notebook finally deciding to open his mouth to say something. His voice coming out rather flat to keep his gift's influence out of the way. "You already used the brain cells thing. Seems like you are lacking them too if you can't come up with something else." He wasn't jumping to the other boys defense by any means, but it wasn't fun for him anymore if things were starting to get repeated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A N X I E T Y [Open]   A N X I E T Y [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

A N X I E T Y [Open]
Page 1 of 1