Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Beata! Come chat with us on Discord.
The in-game year is 2054.
Join us at the Winter Formal!
The city is seeing a sharp spike in violent crime. It's not safe to walk alone.

Quaking Arrival [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger

Honey Badger

Quaking Arrival [Open]  Empty
PostSubject: Quaking Arrival [Open]    Quaking Arrival [Open]  EmptyMon Jan 07, 2019 5:54 pm

If there was any excitement to be attending Beata Academy in Dutch, he certainly wasn't showing it. His expression was even, a backpack slung over his shoulder as he stared at school that towered over him. That wasn't to say that he wasn't, he honestly was but he was rather good at hiding his expressions. If there was one thing he was good at, it was acting. He was wearing a varsity football jacket, worn but in rather good shape...All part of the ploy to make people expect he was nothing more than a dumb jock. He had learned that it was what people expected of him and he was fine with that - better to play the part and have them think less than him, if only to take them by surprise when he revealed that he was much smarter than they would think.

Honestly, exceeding one's expectations it was one of his favorite things because of the look on their faces...
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

PostSubject: Re: Quaking Arrival [Open]    Quaking Arrival [Open]  EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 12:42 am

Eliza sat on one of the benches, sipping on a pink smoothie, looking more done with life than usual. She came here to hide, since nobody really hung out around the entrance, unless it was someone new arriving. Especially nosy history teachers trying to force themselves back into their kid's life. She thought bitterly, looking down at her phone.

Hey kid, would u want to get lunch in town and talk about ur first week? (:
??
Well i'm always here if u need me. Love you Liffey x

How... annoying. She put her phone away, looking around for something to distract her and finding it in the boy standing at the entrance. Eliza looked him over for a moment before smiling to herself wickedly. She knew this guy. Well, not this guy specifically, but she was familiar with his type. Regardless, she wasn't picky on who he was, as long as he entertained her. Smoothie still in tow, she got up and approached him. "Good morning~! I couldn't help but notice and - would you happen to be new here?" She flashed him a cheery smile.

Last edited by Frosty on Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger

Honey Badger

PostSubject: Re: Quaking Arrival [Open]    Quaking Arrival [Open]  EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 3:17 pm

Dutch blinked in surprise, turning to stare at the girl as she started to walk up to him. It didn't take long for him to have a pretty good guess at what type of person she was - the pink smoothie certainly didn't help. He also had a good feeling of what she made of him, so he put on his lazily smile as he gave a shrug of his shoulders. "Yo," he responded, trying not to wince at how much he despised saying that word. It was so...Informal. "Yeah, I'm new here, how'd you guess?" he asked, trying to sound honestly confused as if it wasn't clear. Acting like this, acting...Less than intelligence was a good way to judge a person - how would they treat the dumb jock?
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

PostSubject: Re: Quaking Arrival [Open]    Quaking Arrival [Open]  EmptyMon Jan 14, 2019 8:06 pm

Eliza nodded thoughtfully as he confirmed her guess. "I mean you just came in through the entrance, so it didn't take much deducing. I'm no Sherlock Holmes, after all." She winked, smiling playfully. Judging from his response, he was probably the most normal thing she'd experienced since coming here. He seemed like your stereotypical sports boy, she had been a pretty damn good cheerleader, after all. It was a match made in heaven.

Sluuurp.

Tossing her strawberry banana smoothie in a nearby trashcan, she turned her attention to the boy. "Would you like a guide, newbie?"
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger

Honey Badger

PostSubject: Re: Quaking Arrival [Open]    Quaking Arrival [Open]  EmptyTue Jan 29, 2019 10:52 pm

Dutch paused as she made the obvious point, glancing toward the gate before he let out a small laugh. "I...Guess that's a valid point," he conceded, before he turned to look at her with a smile. "And a guide would sound wonderful. Place is a tad bigger than I thought it would be...Name's Dutch thought, not newbie. What's yours?" He was at least relieved that the girl, at least at first glance, wasn't exactly what he had figured. He was one use to unexpected depths and found himself ever curious of what type of people he would meet at Beata, and how many would be fooled by his act. Hopefully, he would have a good deal to learn from his new guide.
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

PostSubject: Re: Quaking Arrival [Open]    Quaking Arrival [Open]  EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 1:32 pm

Eliza smiled with an innocent enough look, but there was an energy to everything she did that was just out of arms reach. It was as if she found everything amusing for some unexplained reason. She exulted a power of confidence and status, loosely concealed under her polite expression. "Yeah, I was so lost when I first got here. But I've figured it out pretty well by now, so don't worry, I'll be an A+ guide." She added with a wink. "Name's Eliza. It's a pleasure to meet you, Dutch. That's a cool name." She commented as wordlessly began to lead him away from the entrance and towards the main campus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quaking Arrival [Open]    Quaking Arrival [Open]  Empty

Back to top Go down

Quaking Arrival [Open]
Page 1 of 1