Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Beata! Come chat with us on Discord.
The in-game year is 2054.
Join us at the Winter Formal!
The city is seeing a sharp spike in violent crime. It's not safe to walk alone.

Vigilantism [OPEN]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wild

Wild

Vigilantism [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Vigilantism [OPEN]   Vigilantism [OPEN] EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 12:57 pm

Myles got tired of being cramped up at school so he decided to take a weekend to explore the world (and get into some trouble trying to do some good). He had posted something on Esper about doing something cool but he wasn't sure who (if anyone) would show up. He flipped the hood up on his hoodie and dug his hands into his pockets. The boy sat on a bench near where the Beata transportation system dumps them off, waiting to see if anyone would actually show. If not, whatever, he could do what he wanted to do by himself. But, he wanted more people to join him to hopefully get something started.
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Vigilantism [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vigilantism [OPEN]   Vigilantism [OPEN] EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 9:01 am

A tall dark-haired teen had been leaning casually against the wall. The city was his territory, and it hadn't taken him long to get used to River's Pointe. Of course, he has been taking his time after school outside of the diner. Making coffee can only be so entertaining. His father had not sent him out on another job since he stole the formal crown. Which was fine, Dante felt more relaxed without the constant underhanded jobs.

Which is why Dante ventured out, at the prompt of an Esper post. "Myles, is it?" Dante called out from his spot on the wall, arms crossed.
Back to top Go down
Wild

Wild

Vigilantism [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vigilantism [OPEN]   Vigilantism [OPEN] EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 8:12 pm

Myles was shocked that one person showed up, let alone two. He nodded aggressively when asked if he was the one who had sent the Esper message. "Yes, of course, I sent that message for a reason. I didn't want to take a day trip to NYC with a bunch of strangers! Today, or tonight rather, we're going to be doing some superhero shit, whether the school thinks we should keep our gifts a secret or not. It seems pretty shitty to me that we don't use our powers like the old comic book heroes did," he explained, pulling out an airsoft half-face mask. He placed it on his face, completely uncaring of what the two others thought of him. He needed some way to protect his identity after all.
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Vigilantism [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vigilantism [OPEN]   Vigilantism [OPEN] EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 8:48 pm

Dante raised a brow. He wasn't sure if Myles was telling the truth or not. After a second or two of hesitation, Dante reached into his bag and pulled out his mask. A simple eye covering mask, with an outline of black. "Been ahead of you for a few months now, my friend." Okay. He was more like--an anti-hero. But, he could work with some kids. It would be nice to have someone watching his back.

Sure, he was a bit hesitant with sharing an identity like this. Should Dante's father have any connection with these kids, and Dante's freedom would be gone in an instant. Though, neither of these kids seemed to be the mafia type. And he knew their type quite well.

With a glint of his glasses, Dante replaced them with the smooth eggshell white mask. Sure, he had a matching outfit, but he had to retain some measure of secrecy.

"I have my connections. They won't find out."
Back to top Go down
Wild

Wild

Vigilantism [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vigilantism [OPEN]   Vigilantism [OPEN] EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 8:17 pm

Myles thought for a moment. "If I were to get caught, though apparently I won't, that just means I can come to do this full-time instead of just after school/weekends," he responded, puffing out his chest a bit. He deflated almost instantly though when he realized that he'd forgotten about bringing something to actually find a crime to stop. "Neither of you would happen to have a police scanner or anything, would you?" he asked, laughing nervously.
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Vigilantism [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vigilantism [OPEN]   Vigilantism [OPEN] EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 11:56 am

Dante gave him a sideways glance, putting his mask back into his bag. "I do, but not one that I can give. It will be missed pretty fast." Heaving his bag back onto his shoulders, the black haired teen tossed his hair and returned to leaning on the wall.

"I know more about the...unseen crimes than regular robberies."
Back to top Go down
Wild

Wild

Vigilantism [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vigilantism [OPEN]   Vigilantism [OPEN] EmptySun Oct 27, 2019 4:34 pm

Myles nodded at the two of them. "I think I can handle myself better than you think I can. Looks can be deceiving, as I'm sure you believe since we all come from the land of fucking superheroes," he replied to the girl. Turning to Dante, he looked to him as someone with more experience than him; someone he could learn from. "Do you have a good place that we should start? The faster we can find something the less we have to just wander the streets."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vigilantism [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vigilantism [OPEN]   Vigilantism [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

Vigilantism [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1