Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Beata! Come chat with us on Discord.
The in-game year is 2054.
Join us at the Winter Formal!
The city is seeing a sharp spike in violent crime. It's not safe to walk alone.

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooored [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wild

Wild

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooored [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooored [Open]   Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooored [Open] EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 9:46 pm

Griffin was booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooored. He flopped onto the nearest couch face first and groaned. He'd just moved from Fox Haven to campus and he was already bored. There was just nothing to do! The boy peaked up from cushion to find that the TV was off. Why on Earth was it in here for if it wasn't gonna be on? With a few swipes and taps of his Unity Link, the TV glowed to life and the History Channel was the channel it was on. There wasn't even an animal documentary playing, it was a rerun of classic reality shows. Something about a Las Vegas pawn shop or something. Boring. He flicked through all the channels, finding nothing, before changing it back to History Channel. Ugh. He decided to just leave it there because there was nothing interesting on. have I gotten through to you guys that he's bored?
Back to top Go down
Nova-2

Nova-2

PostSubject: Re: Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooored [Open]   Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooored [Open] EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 9:56 pm

Not at all, hammer it home for me will ya?

Gentaro yawned and stretched as he wandered around Beata's halls. His pompadour was freshly done up and Gentaro felt good. Be he felt, something. He stopped in front of a door. He could feel it, the ever burning sense that drove him forward to his goal, the fire of youth that raged in his soul! "My pompadour, it's tingling!! There's someone, who needs befriending!!" He turned to the lounge door and threw it open. "ALRIGHT WHO'S IN NEED OF BEFRIENDING!? BECAUSE GENTARO KISARAGI IS HERE!!"
Back to top Go down
Wild

Wild

PostSubject: Re: Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooored [Open]   Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooored [Open] EmptyThu Dec 13, 2018 7:30 pm

At the loud voice of the very loud boy, he leapt from the couch (as cats do when frightened), before faceplanting back down onto the (thankfully) soft couch. He glared at the newcomer and was about to tell him off before a girl he hadn't noticed spoke up. When she spoke, the temperature in the room seemed to increase. Her gift, probably. "What she said," he said, peeved that she had said something before he had a chance to.
Back to top Go down
Nova-2

Nova-2

PostSubject: Re: Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooored [Open]   Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooored [Open] EmptyThu Dec 13, 2018 9:37 pm

Gentaro chuckled nervously and tugged on his collar. "Sorry, I didn't mean to frighten or annoy you! I just felt my pompadour tingling, which means someone needs my friendship! I take friendship very seriously, after all I'm the man who's going to befriend the entire school!!" Gentaro said with a big doofus grin. "What's your guys' names?"
Back to top Go down
Wild

Wild

PostSubject: Re: Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooored [Open]   Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooored [Open] EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 11:24 am

Griffin nodded eagerly. "Yes please," he said, pouncing off the couch and walking towards the window. "Have fun with your fuckin' hair tingles or whatever. I'd get that checked out by a doctor if I were you."
Back to top Go down
Nova-2

Nova-2

PostSubject: Re: Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooored [Open]   Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooored [Open] EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 6:42 pm

"That's, kind of mean. I know I'm kind of weird but, I'm really a nice..." and they had gone. Gentaro sighed and turned towards the door and left. 'I'll just get back to them! I'll just...apologize, and they'll like me again...' He told himself, to try and pick himself back up and return to his high energy self, but he just walked back to his room, and locked himself in. Today wasn't his day, he decided. He'd make more tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooored [Open]   Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooored [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooored [Open]
Page 1 of 1