Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Beata! Come chat with us on Discord.
The in-game year is 2054.
Join us at the Winter Formal!
The city is seeing a sharp spike in violent crime. It's not safe to walk alone.

Feel the Burn [Open; Max 3]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shadras

Shadras

Feel the Burn [Open; Max 3] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feel the Burn [Open; Max 3]   Feel the Burn [Open; Max 3] EmptySun Jan 13, 2019 10:20 am

Danae-Alisse was the second to arrive, dressed in a matching grey tee to Claire, but sported red shorts that dually gave her freedom of movement and modestly covered her from the knees up. While her recent mission had shown that she was still more than physically capable, and random walks/hiking trips during her time at Beata Academy had helped maintain, if not improve, her physical form, she knew now that the missions the academy sent its students were always going to have the potential to be quite deadly. She needed to be prepared if she wanted to survive. If I want to survive... her mind echoed dully.

Unsure of exactly where to stand or when they would start and, given that the teacher and other student weren't already starting, Danae-Alisse mechanically began her stretching routine. Like the water she could control, sometimes, the redheaded teen bent and twisted as fluid. It became obvious that some sort of grievous injustice of the world, her family, or, somehow, within herself that this girl had never tried out for the gymnastics team of any school she had ever attended. For Danae-Alisse's own part, she had simply enjoyed the competitive team spirit and work of baseball and the simple combat of martial arts and, without realizing it, had made such things her only social life during her time in the ordinary world before Beata Academy.

Huh, I haven't done this for awhile. I bet it shows...
Back to top Go down

Feel the Burn [Open; Max 3]
Page 1 of 1