Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Beata! Come chat with us on Discord.
The in-game year is 2054.
Join us at the Winter Formal!
The city is seeing a sharp spike in violent crime. It's not safe to walk alone.

Liam Joins the Battle! [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SeriousCereal

SeriousCereal

Liam Joins the Battle! [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Liam Joins the Battle! [Open]   Liam Joins the Battle! [Open] EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 10:35 pm

Liam walks through the gates as if walking into his house, acting as if it were completely normal. "So this is my new school, huh?" he says to himself as he walks on into the school. "Let's just see how this goes."
Back to top Go down
Ethelthryth

Ethelthryth

Liam Joins the Battle! [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liam Joins the Battle! [Open]   Liam Joins the Battle! [Open] EmptySun Mar 10, 2019 5:58 pm

Standing in the midst of the sea of students was a brunette girl making her way down the steps. Parting the student body as she greeting and answered any and all question that they may have with a smile. After slipping through the mass of students going about there day, she would shadow her eyes from the sun as she searched for any stragglers that may or may not be the new student.

Sliding out and unfolding a document with her targets information and picture, her cerulean eyes would glance down at the paper than around and towards a chocolate brown haired individual. Closing the distance her decorated uniform swayed with her movements stressing against her slender form as she looked to the boy with a smile and an outstretched hand. "Hello, you must be Liam Edward Jameson". Giving a small curtsy, " I am the school's student council president Alexandria Arachne, though my first name or Alex is fine". Taking out a binder with a map and all the information one would need to begin their entry into one student career. "I like to personally like to welcome and assist all newcomers to the academy as the first month can be overwhelming". Handing the binder to Liam, "Do you have any questions"?
Back to top Go down

Liam Joins the Battle! [Open]
Page 1 of 1