Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Beata! Come chat with us on Discord.
The in-game year is 2054.
Join us at the Winter Formal!
The city is seeing a sharp spike in violent crime. It's not safe to walk alone.

B E E S [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wild

Wild

B E E S [Open] Empty
PostSubject: B E E S [Open]   B E E S [Open] EmptyFri Nov 02, 2018 9:01 pm

Beatrice fluttered through the conservatory, stopping to, quite literally, smell the roses. A few bumblebees buzzed around her, occasionally bouncing off a petal or her arms, only to shake themselves "awake" and continue on as if nothing had happened. She hummed happily as she admired the flowers, loving all of the different colors and varieties that the school had to offer. Her bees hopped from flower to flower, helping the pollination process. "That's my good little bees. You guys know just what to do," she muttered to them. They buzzed back as if to say "Thanks!" only to continue on their merry way.

Last edited by Wild on Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spazhetti

Spazhetti

B E E S [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: B E E S [Open]   B E E S [Open] EmptyFri Nov 02, 2018 9:08 pm

Vonninfin, on his little "adventure"of exploring this school he stumbled upon the Conservatory gentky opening the door and peeking inside, then two steps following, and then the shut of the door. His eyes were exposed to unlimited wonder, not being exposed to such an amount of variety of plants, he takes a a glance all across the room with thought, his mouth slightly opened at the sight.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

B E E S [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: B E E S [Open]   B E E S [Open] EmptySun Nov 04, 2018 11:57 am

Micheal was sitting in the back of the conservatory, on one of the benches over taken by vines. His sketch book laid in his lap, open as his pen tapped his lips in wonder. The artist shook his head when the buzzing of an insect teased his ear. A smirk grew on his mouth as the bee buzzed away. Sketch looked back down at his book pressing the pen to the paper. He lifted his pen revealing a drawing of a bee and a flower. The image literally came to life as he picked up the sketched flower and the black and white bee flew off the page. God, he loved his power. His new drawing pet bounced against the flower that was drawn for him until Sketch was done with his fun and both the flower and bee turned back to ink, splashing against the ground. The brown eyes of the student looked up to another student who seemed to be having her own fun with bees. "What's your favorite flower?"
Back to top Go down
Wild

Wild

B E E S [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: B E E S [Open]   B E E S [Open] EmptyFri Nov 09, 2018 7:15 pm

Bea was slightly startled by the sound of the ink splashing the ground and she looked over to where the sound had come from and noticed a boy with a sketchbook. She smiled as she thought about the boy's question. "If I had to decide on the spot, it'd probably be the Lilac. I grew up with one in my yard and they just smell so nice. Do you have a favorite?" she responded, her bees buzzing curiously. One of the bees had noticed someone standing at the door and bumped its head into Beatrice's arm. "What is it, little one? Oh, someone's there. Hello, new friend. Are you here for the flowers too?"
Back to top Go down
Spazhetti

Spazhetti

B E E S [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: B E E S [Open]   B E E S [Open] EmptyFri Nov 09, 2018 8:15 pm

Vonninfin jumps at the voice, he instamtly looks over to her in a slightly shocked expression. Soon, he'a calmed. "Oh. Yes. Hello, no I'm not here for the flowers. I've..been...exploring." He mumbles, putting his arms behind his back as he..watches her movement.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

B E E S [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: B E E S [Open]   B E E S [Open] EmptyFri Nov 30, 2018 7:48 am

Sketch ran his fingers through his hair smiling at B's response. "Lilacs are beautiful." His smiling being one of friendliness, "Hmm.. I guess if I had to pick any flower I would choose star gazer lilies." A pen twirling in between his fingers as he tapped his leg restlessly against the ground. Sketch wasn't normally so fidgety, but the swarming of bees put him on edge. A nervous chuckle escaped his chest, his eyes darting from each bee and back to the owner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

B E E S [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: B E E S [Open]   B E E S [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

B E E S [Open]
Page 1 of 1