Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Beata! Come chat with us on Discord.
The in-game year is 2054.
Join us at the Winter Formal!
The city is seeing a sharp spike in violent crime. It's not safe to walk alone.

apocalypse [open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Echo

Echo

apocalypse [open] Empty
PostSubject: apocalypse [open]   apocalypse [open] EmptySun Sep 30, 2018 4:27 am

The headset fit snugly around her head, the usual white ears retracted in favor of the small stubs of ears that her tanned hood gave her, like a blanket that she couldn't go to sleep without. A little bear face was embroidered across her matching overalls and skirt, complete with the vanilla underside that covered her shoulders and collarbone. Petite and small as she was, her brilliant white hair that would put even freshly fallen snow to shame as they temporarily blinded those who would dare to look, her expression was almost cute, if it weren't the fact that she was giggling on occasion. A blank empty smile that gazed a thousand yards away and mumbles of blood and death littered her surrounding aura.

Standing in front of a retro arcade machine, Bianca's tongue stuck out, vivid arctic blue gaze intently focused on the digital screen in front of her. She stood closely, hands resting on the artificial rifle as she pulled the trigger. Boom! Head shot. As the targets darted around, her red circle tracker followed, precisely hunting down each one with a cold skewer and no mercy. Though a crowd was gathering around her, the young Lupo student paid little attention. Tickets flooded out of the machine's slot without end, folding upon themselves and thrusting messily in all sorts of directions, not unlike the maimed remnants of a corpse.

Another mission complete. She let out a sigh of relief, wiping her forehead with a nearby handkerchief. "Okay, one more round~" This machine was the only one of its kind within the arcade, and she ignored the groans of disappointment vocalized by the sea of faceless strangers behind her. Her fingers slipped into her pockets to pull out her arcade card and swiped it through the scanner.

Blinking red.

Bianca tilted her head to the side. "Ehh?" Again. Red. Her cheeks puffed up in frustration. Four, five, six times. Nothing. The screen was shouting in her face. Not enough credits to play again. ... Would father get mad at her if she used their credit card for another game? But moving meant she'd have to give up her spot and waiting in line... Her arms crossed against her chest, face falling into a pout as she lolled from left to right, left and right like a metronome. What to do, what to do?
Back to top Go down
Bun

Bun

apocalypse [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: apocalypse [open]   apocalypse [open] EmptyThu Oct 04, 2018 2:09 pm

'Dude?! The hell are you sitting on your ass here for? There's like, some stupid toddler who won't move from one of the machines!'

Fingers tapped expectantly, and Cai winced, each blunt and strained sound grazing his brain. The upper side of his face peeked over the brand-new, obviously more captivating, comic book, burning, annoyed glare turned down to a empty stare. He forced an out-of-place smile, stowed the comic away from the intruding eyes of the stranger, and sat up from his seat, prying one leg after another off the counter top. "I'll, uh, I'll see what I can do? Dunno what you expect from me." he shrugged and jumped the barrier between himself and the rest of the arcade.

The complainer pointed him in the right direction. Frankly, the sight was quite unmissable. A pack of people broke off somewhere in the middle of the line, shoving past him with grumbles, and a rather audible remark of him not doing his job. As if that was something new. Cai reached the side of the machine, slammed a hand on its side, and leaned, keeping his eyes purposefully averted from any of the ones waiting to play. Because of course it was her.

(He'd lost track of names - technically a Lupo, yes, but he couldn't stand most of the supposed family rules, and he certainly didn't find his younger siblings as adorable as Syl did. He was torn between deciding whether she was Sonnet, or Bianca - it was always a gamble, since he definitely knew one of them was off in the head.)

"Kid. Whatever your name was, you're, uh, you're holding up the line. Just go to the back." Cai ordered her with a careless overview of her cutesy outfit and a point to the far, far back of the line. It was ridiculous, how many people were lining up behind her - how long had she been here? He gave her the exhausted and strict glare one would give a splinter who had decided to burrow it's way into their foot.
Back to top Go down
Rin

Rin

apocalypse [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: apocalypse [open]   apocalypse [open] EmptyThu Oct 04, 2018 9:33 pm

Deciding to take some time to have fun at the arcade (mainly because she heard her siblings would be there) Sonnet walked in. Looking around she saw a huge line for some sort of shooting game. Going around the line, she was curious to see what was taking them person playing so long. As she neared closer to the front of the line she saw her brother, Cai. Sonnet walked up to her waiting brother. "Hey Cai! What's going on?"
She came up behind him, trying to give him a tiny surprise. Half expecting him to think it was someone else considering this isn't the thing she would like to do herself to her siblings. Sonnet looked at her brother with a cute smile while waiting for his answer. Looking away for a little bit from Cai, she saw a girl standing in front of the game. Trying to get a closer look at the small girl, Sonnet got a feeling that she saw that figure and mainly the outfit somewhere. She found it hard to forget a young girl wearing a bunch of bears. Who is that? And why can't I place my finger on their identity? I just have high hopes it isn't anyone dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

apocalypse [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: apocalypse [open]   apocalypse [open] EmptyFri Oct 05, 2018 9:49 pm

Whoever had the audacity to disturb her right then and there would've gotten a knife to the cheek look that wolves gave whenever they were ready to pounce on their prey, feral and untamed.

Luckily, that didn't have to be the case, considering it was one of her beloved older brothers instead. Bianca's face brightened like the sun on an overcast day. Not that it mattered much since it was Cai (and that he didn't even speak to her as though they weren't family), but also because Sonnet had walked up to the machine as well. "Hii~" Whether she was ignoring his commands on purpose or not was hard to tell, especially with the way she playfully swung her feet back and forth, as though she were about to get up from the chair but never placing her toes on the ground. "Did you mean to tell me to go to the back? Or were you talking to someone else?" Her eyes shined with a glint of curiosity. "You didn't say a name, so..."
Back to top Go down
Bun

Bun

apocalypse [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: apocalypse [open]   apocalypse [open] EmptySun Oct 07, 2018 4:29 am

He stiffened at the sound of a second voice, expecting to be fired at with another complaint, another witless customer, but it was just another Lupo. So, it turned out that these kids were close to unavoidable. At least it narrowed down who each of them was. Kind, friendly Sonnet to his side - disturbing Bianca at the machine. Cai gave the former a half-smile, turning his head enough to look down at her. "Hey. Just... job stuff." the teenager grunted, returning his gaze to the second, looking much less pleased.

'Technically it could also be called dangerous animal wrangling.' he would've added, but kept the comment for himself.

"You, uh, know exactly who I'm talking to. Back of the line." the Spring reinforced, pointing first at her, for good measure, and then again towards the back. He tried to avoid the eyes of anybody waiting behind, but he couldn't keep himself from noting the glimmers of excitement and hearing the murmurs.
Back to top Go down
Rin

Rin

apocalypse [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: apocalypse [open]   apocalypse [open] EmptySun Oct 07, 2018 11:28 am

After getting a good look at the young girl Sonnet figured out it was her younger sister, Bianca. Staring at the machine she noticed that it was a shooting game, realizing that Bianca probably ran out of credits considering that fact she was just standing there.
"You want me to go get you some more credits, Bianca?"
As she cares for her siblings Sonnet liked seeing them have fun.

Oh wait... Cai is gonna get mad at me if I get her credits cause Bianca is probably gonna be here for a while. She then realized that her brother had told her younger sister to go to the back of the line. Preparing for a lecture Sonnet started to slightly space out trying to focus.

Her mind was going crazy out of control. Which sibling should she please? She couldn't possibly please both of them at the same time, could she? Sonnet had a bit too much on her mind that she started to space out as she continuously tapped her foot.

Snapping out of her thoughts due to the loud commotion from the line behind her. Sonnet started to panic as she tried to get everyone calm down. Pushing aside her thoughts she still knew Cai would probably get mad at her for asking her younger sister if she wanted more credits to play. Considering she most likely won't leave until closing time, giving anyone else a chance to play.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

apocalypse [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: apocalypse [open]   apocalypse [open] EmptySun Oct 07, 2018 8:56 pm

Two completely different statements.

Bianca's eyes shuttered multiple times in a row, her face blanking for a moment before she swung her feet off the chair and bent down to pull out all of her tickets. There wasn't a need to fold it nice and prettily like she would organize her knives since these flimsy pieces of paper were going to be exchanged for prizes anyway; her pockets were stuffed to the brim and some of the tickets hung out like stray strands of grass littered across the street after the lawn was cleanly cut by the lawn-mower, not yet blown away by the wind. "Okie-dokie then! I'll stop playing now," Bianca replied, an energetic grin spreading from ear to ear, "But can we hang out after I get my prizes then? I was really hoping to play all day, buuut you did ask nicely, Cai, so it's okay."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

apocalypse [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: apocalypse [open]   apocalypse [open] Empty

Back to top Go down

apocalypse [open]
Page 1 of 1