Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Beata! Come chat with us on Discord.
The in-game year is 2054.
Join us at the Winter Formal!
The city is seeing a sharp spike in violent crime. It's not safe to walk alone.

Meanwhile, Shin yells at the beast within [OPEN]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nova-2

Nova-2

Meanwhile, Shin yells at the beast within [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Meanwhile, Shin yells at the beast within [OPEN]   Meanwhile, Shin yells at the beast within [OPEN] EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 12:31 am

Shin paced in his dorm. On his desk was a book about psychology and it's relationship to Gifts, a book he had been reading for awhile. He had read over the section on exposure therapy, it was a simple enough concept when applied to Gifts, they were like a muscle. The more you work with it the stronger it gets, easy right. Flashes of his brother flashed through his mind. Shin looked at his hand, and he could see the monster's claw in it's place. Shin knew he couldn't ever let that monster hurt anyone ever again. He grabbed his bomber jacket and exited his dorm. Shin stalked down the hall, as a cat came walking by. "Excuse me," It called to Shin, "Where's the class building?" Shin quirked an eyebrow down at the cat. "Uhhh, it's the big building across from the dorms." The cat nodded and start walking off. "Awesome thank you...?" The cat looked back at Shin, quirking an eyebrow. "Shin, see ya around cat." He said walking off. "It's actually Ben!" It said but Shin wasn't listening. He walked across the court yard and through the back gate into the woods. Shin walked as far as he could into the woods, he had long left the path behind and fought through the bushes and had forced himself into a clearing. Shin breathed and cleared his mind of any thought, and tried to will the monster out. He thought of his brother, and tried to fight the fog of suppression to remember every gruesome detail. But the monster would not come. "C'mon!! You're ready to burst out at any escalation of my heart beat, I'm sweating bullets and shaking in fear, come on asshole!" He angrily growled out loud. "You're MY burden! You're my monster, in My body! I won't let you hurt anyone like you hurt my brother! This is my body and I won't let you ever, EVER, use my body to kill ever again!!" The unity link began to flash as the rippling and cracking sounds began. 'I'm always in control...' his flesh tor open as the chitinous armor expanded outward. Shin shouted in agony as his muscles rapidly expanded, and his eyes glazed over into bright red compound eyes. Stinging pain erupted from his fore head as the antenae shot out and the sounds and smells of the forest slammed into his deteriorating mind. Shin fought to stay in control, desperately. But as the transformation ended, the huffing mantis man rose to its height and unleashed a ghostly inhuman screech, before tensing on his haunches and leaped into the large trees, aiming for the first sign of life he could sense. The poor chipmunk had no idea until a large claw slicing through it with ease. The monster gripped the tree and leaped off once again. He must hunt.
Back to top Go down

Meanwhile, Shin yells at the beast within [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1