Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Beata! Come chat with us on Discord.
The in-game year is 2054.
Join us at the Winter Formal!
The city is seeing a sharp spike in violent crime. It's not safe to walk alone.

Autumn Leaves are Falling Down [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty

Kitty

Autumn Leaves are Falling Down [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Autumn Leaves are Falling Down [closed]   Autumn Leaves are Falling Down [closed] EmptyTue Oct 09, 2018 5:37 pm

The autumn air was cool and crisp, with October coming in full swing to the campus. Already, the revamped almost 40-year-old Pumpkin Spice trend had made its way back, and many of the girls at Beata were indulging in the special flavor. Except Idyn. She found it disgusting.

Yet, here the blonde was. Strolling through the cool courtyard, a scarf wrapped around her neck and a cup of coffee in her hands. It wasn't pumpkin spice though. Heaven forbid. It was vanilla bean, a simple classic that she enjoyed quite a lot. Perhaps a bit too much. She had been spending more time around the campus instead of hiding out in her mothers' classroom, and with that also came her delving into some bad habits. Drink addictions were something her mother seriously tried to avoid in their family. Be it alcohol or even coffee.

Probably thanks to her dad, now that she thought about it.

Her eyes scanned around the courtyard in solace though, with bolts of electricity fluttering to either hand. She tried to pick out the changing leaves on every tree, some much more vibrant shades than others. There were mixed feelings on her end with the season of Autumn. On one hand, it was beautiful. Quite intriguing, actually. But on the other... it was cold. And electricity was harder to conduct in the cold for her. She didn't like it.

After aimlessly strolling the paths of the courtyard for what felt like much longer than it actually was, Idyn was at a point of almost having to catch her breath. She had probably looped the courtyard ten or fifteen times. Finding one of the nearby benches, she took a seat. Her coffee was cold, yet she still sipped on it. Why waste a good cup of coffee over something as silly as temperature? Letting the crisp air pass through her nostrils, she leaned back, feeling the bench support her weight as she took the time to relax. Even with the chilly air, it was a rather serene moment - silence, a gentle breeze and pretty scenery. She could stay like this.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Leaves are Falling Down [closed]   Autumn Leaves are Falling Down [closed] EmptyThu Oct 11, 2018 5:25 pm

You could call him a bit of an airhead sometimes, but the moment the nippon daisies had went into bloom, he'd made it a point to visit the courtyard gardens to snag as many of the most beautiful blossoms he could - always careful to keep the delicate stems and leaves in tact best he could. The delicate white petals were all too nostalgic to him, taking him back to days when he was little; when him and his mom would huddle under the shade of the trees with their gathered daisies to make the sweetest flower crowns.

Those memories warmed him in the coldest winter months... but they served another great purpose as well...

With one last flower, he tied his precious diadem together, spotting his target pass through the clearing out of the corner of his eyes in perfect timing. Idyn Andrews. He'd already known her name, although, he wasn't quite sure that she knew that he existed. They'd shared English together. And math, on the days both of them bothered to show up. He zipped open his backpack, which had been left haphazardly beside the giant bush. Flowers in one hand, his camera out and strapped around his neck... He was ready.

With a quick breath, he was mere feet behind her, in the blink of an eye. "Excuse me, Miss! Could you help me out with something?" Gabriel put on his prettiest smile. "I need a model for my shoot and I think you've got just the look that I need."
Back to top Go down
https://beata.forumotion.com
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Leaves are Falling Down [closed]   Autumn Leaves are Falling Down [closed] EmptyTue Oct 16, 2018 12:37 pm

Having been lost in a cloud of her own thought, the blonde jumped with surprise as the male voice called out to her. A few jolts of electricity flew from around her, connecting with the bench and rippling into the ground without another trace. Surprisingly her coffee cup still stayed in her grasp, although she would've been certain it would have been dropped on any other occasion. The only thing keeping her from being doused in the cold liquid was sheer luck.

Curious green eyes looked at the other student before her. His face was one she immediately recognized to be familiar, but anywhere beyond that and she couldn't have told anybody who he was. They probably shared a class or two, but she sure as hell couldn't remember his name. Collecting herself after the surprise, she offered a nervous chuckle. Her gaze caught sight of the flowers in his hand, and all sorts of curious thoughts ran through her mind.

Wrapping both of her hands around the coffee cup, she raised an eyebrow curiously. "I mean, I guess..?" She took a sip of coffee to hide her blush from shock. "But... I'm not exactly a trained model." More nervous laughter as she crossed her legs, taking a moment to gulp down the rest of the cold liquid caffeine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Leaves are Falling Down [closed]   Autumn Leaves are Falling Down [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Autumn Leaves are Falling Down [closed]
Page 1 of 1