Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Beata! Come chat with us on Discord.
The in-game year is 2054.
Join us at the Winter Formal!
The city is seeing a sharp spike in violent crime. It's not safe to walk alone.

Copying Tree Who Copied Sleepy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Splotch

Splotch

Copying Tree Who Copied Sleepy Empty
PostSubject: Copying Tree Who Copied Sleepy   Copying Tree Who Copied Sleepy EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 8:30 pm

IM ORIGINAL OK sobbinggggg

Copying Tree Who Copied Sleepy BpTQBNz
Shepard Markus Herman ••
Height/Weight: 5'8" / 130 lbs
Orientation: Bisexual
House: Autumn

He is the best boi who is endgame with Jo, though I'd like him to date a few people before so my slow burn is even slower. He's a good kid, his dad almost got shot the first day. He's fine tho. Shepard does his best to be friends with everyone he meets, however, can hold a mad grudge. Shepard is self-confident and forward-thinking, though is quick to jump to assumptions which gets him in trouble often.

1) Hye-Rin
2) Austin
?)Nick ;D
Copying Tree Who Copied Sleepy CcF95pN
Eve Cerise Mackenzie Herman ••
Height/Weight: 5'0" / 96 lbs
Orientation: Lesbian
House: N/A

I'd like maybe temp ships and an eventual endgame, but be ready for a lot of uncertainty on her part. pls giv friend thank An angel girl who likes other girls. Eve spends all the time she can in the clouds, savoring the freedom that her wings give her. The girl cares little for appearances and even less for people's BS. Despite her abilities of Cupid, she cannot feel other's romantic love for her. Thus she has a habit of being oblivious to crushes.

Copying Tree Who Copied Sleepy EFhaq9r
Reed Nicolo Coleson ••
Height/Weight: 5'7" / 145 lbs
Orientation: Pansexual
House: N/A

I'd like mostly hookups for Reed, though eventually an endgame for him. It would be interesting to have perhaps an on and off the ship for him. He has a close love with plants and has a soft spot for them. However, Reed is generally snappy to others unless they prove their worth to him. Hint, like plants.

If ur interested in them or want to learn more, here is my character pages.

Last edited by Splotch on Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:07 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Maple

Maple

PostSubject: Re: Copying Tree Who Copied Sleepy   Copying Tree Who Copied Sleepy EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:16 pm

I'm throwing Austin Shep's wayyyyyy~

I'm always down for a topic, so just hmu whenever you're ready~
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

PostSubject: Re: Copying Tree Who Copied Sleepy   Copying Tree Who Copied Sleepy EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 12:19 am

I request that Shep and Aine dramatically dance together as a callback to Aubade. I don't know if they'd be friends, but it's a nice thought if Shep can deal with this insufferable child who spams kaomojis and makes sarcastic quips 24/7 like it's a necessity to survive. I'm sure Aine isn't? That mean?? Maybe. I swear he's nicer than he first appears. Probably.

Otherwise, since Eve is Liberi, idk if she's a bully to Blanks or not, but if she is, please destroy Mikhail. If not, please comfort my poor son as he cries in the corner of the playground and also make fun of him. I could see him having a crush on her at first but giving it up as they get older (and also when she's attending Beata since he's a year younger) because she's lesbian but also because he would prefer a friendship with her??
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

PostSubject: Re: Copying Tree Who Copied Sleepy   Copying Tree Who Copied Sleepy EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 10:20 pm

You got it, Maple~ We can start working toward it now, or later. Shep is with Hye-Rin rn, but after we are guuchi!

Hella Echou, I'm totally down! Just hmu maunnn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Copying Tree Who Copied Sleepy   Copying Tree Who Copied Sleepy Empty

Back to top Go down

Copying Tree Who Copied Sleepy
Page 1 of 1