Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Beata! Come chat with us on Discord.
The in-game year is 2054.
Join us at the Winter Formal!
The city is seeing a sharp spike in violent crime. It's not safe to walk alone.

Stealing Sleepy's Ideas

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Stealing Sleepy's Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Stealing Sleepy's Ideas   Stealing Sleepy's Ideas EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 10:55 pm

i have different wants and needs for all of my children hmu. i know the face claims are all too old but they'll grow into them eventually shaddap. post here if u want em.

Stealing Sleepy's Ideas Rp9NTvt
Joanna Marie Wright ••
Height/Weight: 5'9" / 130 lbs
Orientation: Heterosexual
House: Summer

She's long term with Shep. She was born to be with Shep. Maybe literally, since her gift hinges entirely on his thoughts and feelings. However, we're not going to let some minor details like that to stop her from trying all of her options before we can finally get that sweet shipping satisfaction. Joanna is a pretty, outgoing girl who likes to run around with the rest of the 2.0 baby crew and cause trouble. She's almost unbearably sarcastic about everything and thinks she knows it all, would beat you up if you picked on her friends, or try anyways. Because her father is the former Headmaster of the school, she tends to know everybody and could pull a lot of favors for you.

?. Stephen

Stealing Sleepy's Ideas MKspL3q
Jon Benjamin Wright  ••
Height/Weight:  5'7" / 135 lbs
Orientation: Bisexual
House: Winter

Hopefully have plans for him to date Cailin on and off a few times, but I definitely want him to branch off more than that. I'd like him to see a few other people, both girls and a guy or two to help him realize that he's stuck in the closet. (I see you, Carter.) He's low-key really prone to flattery when it comes to his music, even if you're lying. While he cares about his partners, he's not exactly the doting type. While having an empathetic gift gives him an edge on being able to understand those close to him, it also causes himself to distance himself from those same people as well. Unlike his grandfather, he doesn't have great control of his gift and cannot trust if any feelings are genuine. But that's some emo whatever. You should just date him because he's cute and he'll share his joints with you.

?. Cailin x6
?. Carter

Stealing Sleepy's Ideas AOoXOKA
Elia Melody Wright  ••
Height/Weight: 5'0" / 90 lbs
House: Autumn

To put really plane, Elia loves drowning herself in attention. She's the type to have a diary and keep a record on all the boys that interest her, picking her favorites, writing down the times they looked at each other from across the room for that split second, and picking out their future children's name. She's an extremely hopeless romantic, because as much as years for a happy ever after, she lives of the thrills of love and gets bored of relationships easy if you don't keep her on her toes. Probably spends way too much time on Esper. I want an entire to-do list of boyfriends for her to go through.

?. nick but also not nick but definitely some weird one way thing going on ??? su f f er

Stealing Sleepy's Ideas PCRIl5w
Gabriel Alex Sanford  ••
Height/Weight:  5'5" / 132 lbs
House: Spring

Gabriel is a complete and total troublemaker, and this applies to pretty much all aspects of his life. While he would never cheat, probably, he's constantly ditching out on things and meeting up with others, staying out late and getting into messes, which means he might leave - even you - hanging now and then. But it's nothing personal, really! He still wants to make it up to you and have fun together, but life is too short right now to get into anything serious, right? Great for being swept off your feet and then being disappointed, ladies. ;D

1. Esther
2. Rin
3. Idyn

>needs to be friends with Mary-jane

Stealing Sleepy's Ideas WEkGxG4
Marion Amia Wayley  ••
Height/Weight: 5'1" / 95 lbs
Orientation: Homosexual
House: Winter

Gay as fuck, and she's known for a very long time that she's gay as fuck. Unlike most of my charries, she's probably one of the more content ones with having to be single. For one, she's accepted the dating pool is immensely smaller and tends to be alright with being alone, due to her reserved personality. That isn't to say that she wants to stay single, per se, only that it's in her character to want to build a friendship with someone first before she would become closer to them in that way. Down to try semi-long relationships and look for that slow burning goodness.

?.

>needs to be friends with Eve

Stealing Sleepy's Ideas X1O0Lle
Roman Suzu Patterson  ••
Height/Weight: 5'3" / 120 lbs
House: N/A

Also the only other one that isn't looking for any relationships ASAP, buy try me anyways! This lovely young man is a disgusting blank, the child of the defense branch leader, Ryan Patterson, and a disgrace to many in the city for without being born with a gift - in a gifted utopia of all places. It's all too easy for him to feel self-conscious and even mistrusting of other gifted his age, especially having been bullied in his late elementary years. Although he still attends Liberi, he tends to wander around the city frequently on his own with his husky. (Women love puppers, Right?) I'm down for him to date anyone, but he'll be sure to be awkward around your characters for some time.

?. cailin probably at some point

>needs to be friends with Robyn

Last edited by Ebony on Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:13 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://beata.forumotion.com
Sleepy
Admin
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Sleepy's Ideas   Stealing Sleepy's Ideas EmptyMon Sep 24, 2018 7:44 pm

Cailin and Jon gotta be on-and-off like two times a week. Evander gotta show up at Jace's house to take his favorite daughter to Formal.

Esther x Gabe but mostly excited for the break-up. He doesn't know what's gonna hit him. Esther is racist against muggles and Cailin is a tube baby with terrifying lightning powers, so obviously they're both perfect for Roman. Cailin loves having a pet Broken Person to pity and nurture. Plus their dads hate each other.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Sleepy's Ideas   Stealing Sleepy's Ideas EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 4:22 pm

Okay, but like, Inigo is into older and taller women, so Jo would be on his radar. He thinks they're pretty cute, and Jo liking to cause mischief and be sarcastic is a plus in his books. Alternatively, I can see him trying things out with Jon at first because they're both into music and breaking the law with some of those joints is a-okay with this boi.

I could see Judith either wanting to be friends with or taking an interest in Roman too. Besides their parents both having been affiliated with AF, she has a thing against gifted people (despite being gifted herself). It's less likely that she'd be very narcissistic around him probably, but still a little vainglorious. Also, let their dogs hang out with each other because yes. Not sure how well a friendship or relationship would work with them but /o\
Back to top Go down
Icee

Icee

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Sleepy's Ideas   Stealing Sleepy's Ideas EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 4:37 pm

it's canon that nick has the hots for elia at the start of 3.0, what happens is up to you ;) but not long term

also he needs to steal a kiss or something from jo to piss off shep after some fight
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Sleepy's Ideas   Stealing Sleepy's Ideas Empty

Back to top Go down

Stealing Sleepy's Ideas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: Off-Topic :: Plot Corner :: Shipping Corner-
Jump to: