Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Beata! Come chat with us on Discord.
The in-game year is 2054.
Join us at the Winter Formal!
The city is seeing a sharp spike in violent crime. It's not safe to walk alone.

hello humans

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lemongrass

lemongrass

hello humans Empty
Posthello humans

So I was reading the "new member crash course" and it suggested I introduce myself here! So hi all! I'm lemongrass! I come from the distant world of Warrior Clan Cats, and decided to try out Beata! I'm 19 years old, and am currently going to school for Graphic Design. (but not for long lol) I'll graduate this May with my Associate's degree, and I'm so excited!

Some of my hobbies include drawing, reading, and writing (duh). I also am a huge videogamer, and love games like Skyrim and Little Big Planet. I'm a huge Harry Potter fan, and maybe that's why I find Beata so intruiguing. (I know there are obvious differences) but still. Kids with powers? Sign me right up fam.

I have done a little bit of human roleplay, but most of my time has been spent on WCC with cats. I am a big nerd, just throwing that out there. But I look forward to meeting you all! This site sounds very fun, and I can't wait to start roleplaying!
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

hello humans :: Comments

Fish
Re: hello humans
Post Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:03 pm by Fish
did you say
skyrim
hello humans T_o_d_10

hello humans

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum