Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Beata! Come chat with us on Discord.
The in-game year is 2054.
Join us at the Winter Formal!
The city is seeing a sharp spike in violent crime. It's not safe to walk alone.

Sparks [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty

Kitty

Sparks [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Sparks [Closed]   Sparks [Closed] EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 6:45 pm

The first weeks back to school had been well… the first weeks back.. Filled with boring lectures, promises of “the best year ever,” along with tons of useless papers to be filled out by parents. Not to mention, fitting back into uniforms. It wasn’t something that bothered her much, but they got uncomfortable and rather stuffy at times. Or rather, she just didn’t like having the stiff collar of her shirt buttoned around her neck.. If it was her choice she could have a few buttons undone. But, when it came to the dress code, not too many teachers were a fan of that. It was total bull-shit if you asked her, one or two undone buttons definitely wouldn’t kill anybody.

Luckily, she could do just that. There was a sharp tug at the tie around her neck, her fingers found their way instinctually to the small circles and easily unhooking a pair them with a swift motion. It was almost practiced. Little sparks flew off her fingertips and radiated throughout the clothing, eventually being absorbed back into the ground. Finally free from the trap around her neck, she could finally enjoy her location. This was probably one of her favorite hiding spots, as very few students made their way up here for whatever reason it may be. Fear of heights, other places to go… It honestly shocked her, as the stories from her parents told her this was actually quite a popular spot for past generations.

A breeze that only signified the coming of autumn whipped through the air, a gentle chill that was welcomed. Loose strands of blonde hair that refused to be kept in the braided-back bun fluttered about, causing a few frustrated swipes to keep them out of her eyes. Her attempts failed and she later had to give up, opting to mess with the hem of her skirt instead. Continuously, sparks danced from her fingertips to the fabric, sending little jolts that were familiar to her to a level that it just simply didn’t phase her. Listening to the click of her shoes against the clean tile as her feet carried her to the edge of the rooftop, her hands stopped fidgeting and clasped as her arms rested against the railing.

The view of campus that she had was rather beautiful, Idyn was more than willing to admit. Even if she knew the campus inside and out thanks to her mother working there, she could still find the beauty of the academy. Overlooking the main courtyard, there was a bit of serenity to watching the other students below. Along with the running fountain, which appeared to have various bits of trash and coins in it. The groundskeeper wouldn’t be too happy about that. To say she was a fan of people was probably one of the most incorrect statements to put out there. She most certainly didn’t mind them, but it was much preferred to stay away and observe. Especially when every hand-shake she made meant shocking them.

With her arms folded along the barrier, it was hard not to space out a bit. Being away from all of the people… it was just so relaxing.
Back to top Go down
Coon

Coon

Sparks [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparks [Closed]   Sparks [Closed] EmptyThu Sep 20, 2018 4:25 pm

"I thought I was the only one that came up here." Another student mentioned. He had been sitting back behind the door to stay out of view of any potential teachers or anything that wanted to chase him off the roof.

When he heard the door open Cayde had moved out of his hiding spot to find a younger student up here, freeing herself from the confines of her uniform. It seemed almost routine for her to come up here, but for him it was whenever he felt like it. The time varied for him which probably explained why he never ran into her.

Cayde approached the girl keeping enough distance so she remained comfortable. He didn't want to scare anyone off. "I see the uniforms bother you just as much as they bother me. They are way to stuffy for my liking." He said his voice turning a bit flat as he mentioned how stuffy the uniforms were. Well for him they were because of his gift. Having solar energy pulse throughout your body made one extremely warm all the time.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

Sparks [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparks [Closed]   Sparks [Closed] EmptyThu Sep 20, 2018 6:44 pm

Vibrant alabaster sparks sizzled from her fingertips in surprise as the echo of another voice crept upon Idyn's unsuspecting ears. She most certainly had zero expectations of finding somebody else up at the rooftops, especially considering the time of day it was. A quick glance down at her unity link and... ah, right. It was practically the end of the day. Many students would have free periods and be able to escape to wherever they pleased on campus, or even just go home. A stunned but nervous chuckle resonated from the young Spring, her gaze quickly finding its way to the ground. "I come up here quite a lot, but usually at much stranger times than this." It was a somewhat vague enough statement, but it was true. If she was skipping a class, she would either be up here or in her mothers' classroom. Whichever she could properly get away with.

Upon the mention of uniformal constraints, it was hard to to instinctively button back up the collar of her shirt. However, judging from how he wore his, very quickly she could see that he agreed with her sentiment. "Yeah, I don't see why they have to be buttoned all the way. It wouldn't kill anyone to let us have one or two buttons undone." Especially during the current season. Sure, it was cooling down, but it did get rather hot during some times of the day. Her sleeves were already neatly rolled up above her elbows, and her hair was pinned up as best as it could be to remove any extra heat that would result from it hanging around the back of her neck.

An innocent head-tilt resulted from the pichu, more subtle sparks flying from her fingertips as she questioned the other student. "What brings you up here though..? I don't think I've seen you around."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sparks [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparks [Closed]   Sparks [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Sparks [Closed]
Page 1 of 1