Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Beata! Come chat with us on Discord.
The in-game year is 2054.
Join us at the Winter Formal!
The city is seeing a sharp spike in violent crime. It's not safe to walk alone.

Twin Power! {closed}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wild

Wild

Twin Power! {closed} Empty
PostSubject: Twin Power! {closed}   Twin Power! {closed} EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 11:22 am

Adam walked through the door of the Herman household after his first day of school; his last first day at Liberi. Once the next school year started up he'd be attending Beata. Finally. Liberi was fine and all, but he was so ready to start the real gift training. Eve should've been following right behind him, but he couldn't hear the door open or close after he had walked in. "Eve? Did you come around the other way?" he asked, looking towards the back door. Maybe she was gonna try and sneak up on him. But he was too clever for that. It wouldn't work!
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

PostSubject: Re: Twin Power! {closed}   Twin Power! {closed} EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 11:31 am

The front door? Nope! The Backdoor? Nope! Adam always seemed to catch up to her hijinks. No, she had a plan this time. She peered over the banister, the window to the outside open just enough for her to squeeze through, and with the aid of small wings and bricks, she had hauled herself onto the second floor. With a silent inhale, Eve mutely made her way down the stairs, avoiding the one that always creaked, then let out a yell. "Boo! Then not waiting to see if he reacted, she took off back up the stairs two at a time, snatching her school bag and hiding behind the corner to the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Wild

Wild

PostSubject: Re: Twin Power! {closed}   Twin Power! {closed} EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 11:55 am

At the sound of Eve yelling "Boo!", Adam jumped at least 3 feet in the air. "What the f-" he started, then realizing one or both of his parents could be home, thought better of finishing his expletive. The boy then spotted Eve dashing up the stairs and he got an irritated look on his face. "I could've sworn you were at the back door? How'd you get up there so fast?" he shouted up the stairs, floating back down to the floor. Was there a window open? And what about that step that always creaked, no matter what anyone did to it? Maybe his twin sister was finally pulling ahead in the Prank Game™️. No, that couldn't be it. As soon as he touched down he ran up the stairs to try and get to her room.
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

PostSubject: Re: Twin Power! {closed}   Twin Power! {closed} EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 12:01 pm

He had to be coming up. Perfect. Eve pulled the firecracker snaps that a friend gave her at school, leaving her bag on the ground. Cautiously, she peered around the corner, a snap primed in her hand. A shit eating grin was plastered on her face. What a great way to end the first day of school. As soon as she was certain he was at the top of the stairs, she tossed a volley of snaps at him, and they resounded across the room in several pops. "Get good, Adam!" She cried, throwing herself over the balcony, half gliding and half falling back to the ground.

As she was beginning to take off, the twin tripped onto the carpet, snaps spilling across the floor. As fast as she could, Eve scrambled to pick up what she could and ducked behind the couch, peering over the top with glittering eyes.
Back to top Go down
Wild

Wild

PostSubject: Re: Twin Power! {closed}   Twin Power! {closed} EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 12:17 pm

As soon as he rounded the corner of the stairs to chase after his sister, he was bombarded with tiny explosions, He blocked his face since he had no idea what Eve had thrown at him. He heard her jump off the balcony to the floor below and the following thump as she tripped. He reopened his eyes to see that Eve was hidden again, but there were firecracker snaps scattered near where she had been. So that's where she had tripped. He scooped them up and started scanning the downstairs to look for Eve. "Two can play at this game," he said with a devilish grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

PostSubject: Re: Twin Power! {closed}   Twin Power! {closed} EmptySun Sep 16, 2018 10:48 am

Eve narrowed her eyes and prepared herself. Then in a lunging movement, she launched herself over the couch shouting; "Suppressing fire!" The girl threw as many as she could at her brother's feet, flinching away at the snaps before tackling him to the ground. Having no snaps left she reached up and pinched his cheeks as hard as she could. "I winnnnnn." Someone had to call it, otherwise, Adam would have demolished her with the snaps.
Back to top Go down
Wild

Wild

PostSubject: Re: Twin Power! {closed}   Twin Power! {closed} EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 9:41 am

Adam sighed in defeat as he placed his head on the ground. "But how? I had the high ground!" he asked in disbelief. He let go of the snaps in his hands as a sign of surrender and looked back at his sister. Now would you get off of me?" he said, struggling to remove Eve. But she had the advantage of being able to pin him down, so it was nearly impossible to move at all. He sighed again and resigned himself to lie there forever. It was his fate, he guessed.
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

PostSubject: Re: Twin Power! {closed}   Twin Power! {closed} EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 10:53 am

"Get off of you? I mean I guess..." Eve pouted, then rolled off, swiping up the snaps and tucking them away in her pocket for another time. "I can't believe you didn't see me scale the freaking house, Adam. I was making so much noise!" She began to pick up the used bits of the snaps in case either of the parents came home or were home. Shepard wouldn't give them too much of a hard time, but he was at his mother's house at the moment. "We need to get the syllabuses out so mom or dad can sign it. Though," Eve paused, standing back up from picking bits out of the carpet."I don't think dad will be home until later because it is the first day and everything." The girl frowned, white wings tucking themselves neatly behind her.
Back to top Go down
Wild

Wild

PostSubject: Re: Twin Power! {closed}   Twin Power! {closed} EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 7:08 am

Adam sat up and shrugged. I wasn't really paying attention, honestly," he said with a smirk. He helped her scoop up the remaining bits of the used snaps and headed to the trashcan to dump them off. It's a good thing these don't leave behind any sort of burn mark or whatever," he told her. "Otherwise we'd be spending the night trying to get the marks off the floor." The cupid headed over to where he dumped off his bookbag and unzipped the top portion. He reached in and pulled out a folder that had all the syllabi to sign. Why can't there just be one mega-syllabus instead of each individual teacher giving us one?" he asked, half to himself. "D'you know when Mom's supposed to get home?"

OOC: I have no idea when she'd be getting home, just make something up ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

PostSubject: Re: Twin Power! {closed}   Twin Power! {closed} EmptyThu Sep 20, 2018 9:00 pm

"Right? It's kinda annoying." She tossed her bits and followed after her brother with a slight pout. "Five? She said she would make dinner tonight. Do you have a preference on what she cooks? I kinda just want to get pizza, but mom would lecture us about healthy eating, huh?" Eve ducked her head and whipped out her syllabi, floating to the counter. Gingerly she laid them out and turned back to her brother. "Please tell me you didn't leave your's at school."
Back to top Go down
Wild

Wild

PostSubject: Re: Twin Power! {closed}   Twin Power! {closed} EmptyMon Sep 24, 2018 8:59 am

Adam rolled his eyes. "I'm not that helpless without you around 24/7." he said, opening his folder to reveal several syllabi to be signed. "Why don't we compromise and ask Mom to make homemade pizza? That way she can't say that it isn't healthy enough." he suggested. Pizza always sounded good so whenever the opportunity struck, he would suggest it. "I think we have some Pillsbury laying around in a cabinet somewhere..." he mused as he scanned the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

PostSubject: Re: Twin Power! {closed}   Twin Power! {closed} EmptyMon Sep 24, 2018 11:17 am

"Shocking!' Eve quipped, pulling her brother's papers out of the folder and lining it up on the counter as well. "Do you think that would fly with mom?" Eve dropped to her feet, wings stretching out before folding neatly behind her. Suddenly, she spun to face her brother with a shit eating grin. "Gettit? Fly? I'm a genius." There were times that Eve never even questioned that her dad was actually her dad. She made too many puns. Also the wings. But besides that. Also maybe the blond hair. But besides that! It's the puns, they are hereditary, Shepard had once sworn on it.
Back to top Go down
Wild

Wild

PostSubject: Re: Twin Power! {closed}   Twin Power! {closed} EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 9:40 am

Adam rolled his eyes at both her doubt and her pun. "You sound just like Dad. Why did you inherit the Dad Joke Gene?" he said, faking exasperation. "And I mean, who doesn't like pizza? I think she'd be okay with it." He looked at the clock on the wall and noticed that it was only 3:45. "Mom isn't gonna be here for a while, might as well just set these on the counter and figure out something to waste time until dinner," he suggested.
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

PostSubject: Re: Twin Power! {closed}   Twin Power! {closed} EmptyThu Oct 11, 2018 7:38 pm

Eve made a face, shifting the wings behind her back. "I want to practice flying." She responded, making way for their back door. "Unless you are scared." She added, throwing her head over her shoulder to give her twin a challenging look. Without waiting for a response she booked it out of the house, landing barefoot in the grass outside. Carefully, she pulled herself onto the fence, and onto a small ledge. It was there she waited, her wings spread out behind her to balance while watching her brother.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twin Power! {closed}   Twin Power! {closed} Empty

Back to top Go down

Twin Power! {closed}
Page 1 of 1