Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Beata! Come chat with us on Discord.
The in-game year is 2054.
Join us at the Winter Formal!
The city is seeing a sharp spike in violent crime. It's not safe to walk alone.

Major Family Template

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sleepy
Admin
Sleepy

Major Family Template Empty
PostSubject: Major Family Template   Major Family Template EmptyWed Aug 15, 2018 6:34 pm

Powers pass parent to child, and in the four decades since Beata Academy's modest beginnings, many great families have. Some of these have only risen to prominence within the last 15 or 20 years, while others are storied lineages.

Criteria for a 'Major Family'
Do any of the following qualifications apply to you? If so, congratulations, you are free to fill out the application below.

a). My character has at least one extended relative being roleplayed by someone other than myself.
b). My character is related to a character from Beata 1.0 or Beata 2.0.
c). I'm the only roleplayer in this family so far, but I wish to recruit others into joining it.
d). I'm the only roleplayer in this family and I don't plan on opening it to anybody else, but my family's still, like, hella ballin'.

Template code
Copy and paste this into a new thread. The topic creator will be responsible for keeping it updated and pretty looking. :)

Code:
[center][img]IMAGE URL - coat of arms, family picture, or anything that represents your family as a whole[/img]

[/center]
[font=georgia]

[u]Name[/u]: [The closest thing you have to an umbrella surname. Like most real families, not everybody has the same last name—please list these other surnames in Related Families below.]

[u]Gifts[/u]: [Powers are hereditary. ]

[u]Common characteristics[/u]: [Hair color, eye color skin color, deformities, shape of your nose, how sunburned you get at the water park, hereditary diseases, etc.]

[u]Family creator[/u]: [url=]Name[/url] [Who should people PM for questions about the family?]

[u]Related families:[/u] [The surnames of off-shoot branches, half-siblings, and in-laws.]

[u]Brief history:[/u] [Your family's relevance to the city and its schools.]

[u]Characters & roleplayers:[/u] [List all immediately related characters and their relation to each other, regardless of surname, and their roleplayer's username in parentheses. Include adopted and foster relatives, of course. Feel free to include NPC family members on the list, but those are optional.]

[u]Accepting new members?:[/u] [If yes, include any special requests here for what kind of characters you're looking for to fit into your family dynamic].[/font]

FamilyEcho is a neat free tool we use to build our family trees. If you decide to make one, you can include it at the end of your template.
Back to top Go down

Major Family Template
Page 1 of 1