Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Beata! Come chat with us on Discord.
The in-game year is 2054.
Join us at the Winter Formal!
The city is seeing a sharp spike in violent crime. It's not safe to walk alone.

(FAQ) Frequently Asked Questions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sleepy
Admin
Sleepy

(FAQ) Frequently Asked Questions Empty
PostSubject: (FAQ) Frequently Asked Questions   (FAQ) Frequently Asked Questions EmptyMon Aug 13, 2018 7:36 pm

Do you have a question about our site, our setting, our lore, or our rules? Ask here. The answer will be added to the list for the benefit of future members.

Q: Is Beata an original setting?
A: Beata is an original setting created by our admin Ebony. It is not based off a book, anime, TV show, or anything like that. We get a lot of comparisons to X-Men and Harry Potter, but Beata wasn't modeled or inspired by anything in particular. This is just our take on a common idea.

Q: Who is the artist of the banner picture?
A: Their name is Rella, a Chinese artist on Pixiv. { Link to Original Source |
Back to top Go down
Stoneflew

Stoneflew

(FAQ) Frequently Asked Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: (FAQ) Frequently Asked Questions   (FAQ) Frequently Asked Questions EmptyMon Oct 16, 2023 12:46 am

*Steeples fingers* I know in the gifts guide thingy it says your character can only have one power, but is it possible for a character to have a a major power, such as shapeshifting into a singular animal, and a minor power that's tangentially related such as, hypothetically, a kind of mana-snap kinetic power that activates with a punch and could technically be linked to the greater physical strength shapeshifters usually tend to possess? (not entirely sure if that applies to this setting but eh)

...Okay, will admit, I just want to make my idiot golden-retriever child with explosive fists and create chaos. I have a feeling the answer is no, but Imma just ask anyway for the heck of it.

Also just in general, are you allowed to make up powers/gifts that aren't on the list on the powers help page?
Back to top Go down

(FAQ) Frequently Asked Questions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: Rules & Info :: Information-
Jump to: