Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Beata! Come chat with us on Discord.
The in-game year is 2054.
Join us at the Winter Formal!
The city is seeing a sharp spike in violent crime. It's not safe to walk alone.

Hot Singles? In YOUR Area?

Go down 
+2
Ebony
Sleepy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sleepy
Admin
Sleepy

Hot Singles? In YOUR Area? Empty
PostSubject: Hot Singles? In YOUR Area?   Hot Singles? In YOUR Area? EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 8:37 pm

These lovely ladies (and gentleman) are yearning for love, and somewhere in this city, it might be waiting for them. Will they find it? Probably not! Introducing the Queue, where we burn through fleeting teenage romances more efficiently than ever before. Beata works much like the Middle Ages, where the first woman you hold hands with automatically becomes bound to you for life, but who likes stability? Stability is boring. Relationships in the Queue are all set up to fall down, like a line of dominoes. They might last a couple months, or a couple weeks, or a couple days, or a couple hours... But they all burn out sooner or later. Just like all good things in life.

Here's the candidates before we roll to commercial break. Remember the formula, kids: (your age / 2) + 7 is the lowest you can date without it being weird.

Hot Singles? In YOUR Area? PPs29Oa
Esther Alice Wright •• more pics
Height/Weight: 5'0" / 110 lbs
Orientation: Bisexual
House: Summer

Christine - for the band drama >|3
Gabriel - make her feel nice and then make her feel aNGER
Rooney - need to drag this bitch out the closet
Inigo - one-way crush on him for MOAR band drama
Nick - ALL THE AWKWARD

This is my emo daughter. She has a heart full of punk rock and amateur poetry. Competitive and driven, active in music and athletics, probably shops at the Beata version of Hot Topic. Energetic, social, thrill-chaser, the life of the party. Weak to flattery, can be sarcastic or passive-aggressive. When you argue, she'll make it personal. Hates feeling ignored, relegated, or unheard, and always seeks revenge for perceived slights. Plays the black sheep out of jealousy of her twin sister. Smokes cigarettes. Enjoys camping, hiking, and roadtrips.

Hot Singles? In YOUR Area? IbmeVIr
Cailin Tallulah Andrews  •• more pics
Height/Weight: 5'2" / 112 lbs
Orientation: Heterosexual
House: Autumn

Jon (x4) - gonna be on and off like my father's methamphetamine addiction
Aine/platonic - polar opposite... everything. TUBE BABBY SMASH-OFFFFFFF
Bianca/platonic - "shock collar" is our baby's gamertag
Roman - mom and dad were partners in the mutant mafia

This is my sparky daughter. She loves cooking and eating and napping. Will kick your ass in Mario Kart until you quit playing but can't use a computer without downloading 60 toolbars. Has a nurturing, protective, sometimes placid personality, and enjoys life's simple pleasures. Something of a romantic; suburban domestic life appeals strongly to her, and dreams of taking over her father's restaurant. Frail and doughy, but has crazy voltage when she chooses to unleash it. Sacrifices her needs for others. Hates arrogance. Tube baby; prone to nosebleeds and internal trauma when abusing her power.

Hot Singles? In YOUR Area? N5R1gmn
Evander Lycurgus Lupo  •• more pics
Height/Weight: 5'7" / 152 lbs
Orientation: Heterosexual
House: Winter

Elia - make Jace cry at night
Georgia - u got nerve kid
Mary-Jane - gonna be some national geographic shit

This is my furry son. He may or may not be collecting a harem of allies for an upcoming dynastic conflict where he intends to press his claim. In the meantime, he's enduring his family's bullshit. Cold-headed, quiet, and sometimes appears aloof, but he's not antisocial. On the contrary, he's affable and quick to crack a joke, but Evander never makes a move or speaks a word without planning it beforehand. Can be sneaky, deceptive, and underhanded. Lives in fear of his gift and the possibility of devouring a loved one.

why even live  why even live  why even live

Does this train wreck sound like something you want to be on board for? Please turn in your resume, application, and cover letter. Tell me about your character, you can ask me anything about my characters, we'll set something up and have fun trampling on our character's hopes and expectations. I'm also just looking for friends, enemies, and acquaintances for all my characters, so even if you're just interested in a platonic relationship, hmu

Last edited by Sleepy on Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:18 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Hot Singles? In YOUR Area?   Hot Singles? In YOUR Area? EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 9:03 pm

i don't care if he's the first or last one to day her, but i demand jon date cailin at least three times. maybe even a fourth if it means it only lasted a day.

gabriel can date esther. he's the type that would pay super good attention to her at first and genuinely care but he's also the really outgoing type who gets distra-
ERIKA!! You can't be here, this place is filled with children!

evander gotta take elia to the formal.
he just gotta for that sweet javelyn reaction.
Back to top Go down
https://beata.forumotion.com
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Hot Singles? In YOUR Area?   Hot Singles? In YOUR Area? EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:58 pm

Rooney is a lesbonym but doesn't know it yet if you wanna have an interesting character thing between her and Esther.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

PostSubject: Re: Hot Singles? In YOUR Area?   Hot Singles? In YOUR Area? EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 4:38 pm

All I can say is Aine and/or Bianca bonding with Cailin over gaming. My gaming nerds love to play with other people and destroy them. Or well, Bianca's a friendly sport but slowly gets lowkey salty about blue shells and wishes they didn't exist (because she's bad at dodging them), but Aine's the tryhard who will abuse ultra shortcuts and knows the ins and outs of how to be cheap with completing a lap for the lulz He's actually a pretty friendly if not competitive gamer because he won't settle for anything except first and utter domination. Expect smug looks from my son and doing dumb things like putting his arms over people and blocking their view with his remote since he's full of mischief. But only when he's gotten to know them better.
Back to top Go down
Maple

Maple

PostSubject: Re: Hot Singles? In YOUR Area?   Hot Singles? In YOUR Area? EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 8:33 pm

I'm down for Georgia and Evander having a little thing at some point or another~

she'd be the person who'd drag him off places to do stuff even if he doesn't wanna, but then he ends up liking it and she'd be all, "I told you so"
Back to top Go down
Icee

Icee

PostSubject: Re: Hot Singles? In YOUR Area?   Hot Singles? In YOUR Area? EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 8:39 pm

if there isn't some awkwardness between esther and nick as well i'm quitting
he's crushing on elia it only makes sense that he'd get a hard-on for the twin too

evander; furry son, meet mary-jane; furry daughter
harvey's kids have a thing for those furries
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hot Singles? In YOUR Area?   Hot Singles? In YOUR Area? Empty

Back to top Go down

Hot Singles? In YOUR Area?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: Off-Topic :: Plot Corner :: Shipping Corner-
Jump to: