Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Beata! Come chat with us on Discord.
The in-game year is 2054.
Join us at the Winter Formal!
The city is seeing a sharp spike in violent crime. It's not safe to walk alone.

Yup, that tasted purple

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kari

Kari

Yup, that tasted purple Empty
PostYup, that tasted purple

Heyoooo~ I meant to do this days ago but it slipped my mind till I saw Lemon's post so here we areeeee

I am the Kari, though you can call me K, Carrot, or just about anything else, I don't mind. Nicknames are encouraged <3 I'm nineteen currently, and soon to be moving out of my house and to another state. I'm a female hooman thing, and my favorite color is red/anything in the fire spectrum. I have a fur baby named Farron who I would die for, and I'm entirely too obsessed with anything relating to Pokémon. Y'all may know me from that fantabulous cat nerd site WCC (Shadowclan is best clan, fite me), or you may know me instead from the site Oasis Cay, a site that I loved and cherished till the very bitter end (Cho I haven't forgotten about Elliot, don't think I have QAQ) My hobbies include crying over how much I love my dog, screaming about how amazing my character's relationships are, reciting half the Pokédex from memory. and funneling way too much of my time into writing and video games. My MMO of choice is Guild Wars 2, I main support and top in League of Legends (though atm I'm on a bit of a break from that), I run primarily fast physical and special sweepers on most of my Pokémon teams, and I'm mean with speed shooting a bow and arrow in Skyrim. Stormcloaks ftw. I'm team Instinct on Pokémon Go (does anyone else even really play that anymore?) and I will fight you over any Eeveelution in existence... as well as Rayquaza.

For the Horde!

I love you all already and I hope y'all don't skin me and feed me to the rats my first day of rping <3

Yup, that tasted purple Received_1062939483871884

May the fur baby bless you <3
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Yup, that tasted purple :: Comments

No Comment.

Yup, that tasted purple

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: Announcements :: Notice Board-
Jump to: