Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Beata! Come chat with us on Discord.
The in-game year is 2054.
Join us at the Winter Formal!
The city is seeing a sharp spike in violent crime. It's not safe to walk alone.

Not much of a space for myself

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
winter

winter

Not much of a space for myself Empty
PostSubject: Not much of a space for myself   Not much of a space for myself EmptyMon Feb 11, 2019 9:56 pm

Aster leaned against the back on one of the couches, book in hand. He appeared oblivious to anyone else in the room, but that wasn't exactly the case. He was fully aware of them, it somewhat distracted him from the words in the book. They had, in fact, were mere words. He could feel his interest slowly fading away from the book, but he still made himself keep reading. It wasn't like he had much other things to do at the moment. Since he joined, nobody really talked to him, but he was fine with that. He was never much of a people person anyways. Tuning the others out, he slowly, but surely, brought his attention back to what he was reading.
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Not much of a space for myself   Not much of a space for myself EmptySat Feb 23, 2019 7:30 pm

Cora was quite a reader, she had always grown up around books. Her parents pretty much put books onto her hands, since they were strong believers that reading is a great way to learn new things. And she was always glad that they forced her to read, she learned many things after reading a book. So once she found out that the school had a huge Library she was filled with excitement. She strolled through it a smile gleaming from her face. She wasn't exactly sure what to read, that was one of her weaknesses she was never good at choosing.

But for a second Cora's attention got diverted, when she spotted another student sitting down on the couch and reading a book. It looked like an interesting book so she couldn't help but ask him about it. " Hi there!" She greeted him with a friendly look. "That looks like an interesting read, how is it so far?" Cora asked him with her lighting up with interest, she always found talking about books was a great way to know someone.
Back to top Go down
winter

winter

PostSubject: Re: Not much of a space for myself   Not much of a space for myself EmptySat Feb 23, 2019 7:58 pm

Aster flinched when somebody suddenly talked to him. He looked up at the girl and saw an unfamiliar face. "Hey." he greeted back. He never was exactly one for conversation, but there weren't too many people around, so he guessed he could have a chat. His eyes quickly darted back to the book before returning to the girl. "It's pretty good so far. It's about a girl trying to find her lost sibling, and it's pretty interesting. I can show you the section I found it in, if you'd like." he answered, "By the way, what's your name?".
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Not much of a space for myself   Not much of a space for myself EmptySat Feb 23, 2019 8:10 pm

Once she saw him flinching back she felt bad, she thought that she had disturbed his reading. "Sorry didn't mean to spook ya! She spoke innocently, blinking when he explained the synopsis of the story.Cora did enjoy those type of story lines "That sounds like an epic read!" She exclaimed as she hopped onto the couch sitting next to him. "Yes please show me!" Since she was pretty new she still didn't know how the books were arranged. She got caught off guard when he had asked for her name. "Oh yes, names Cora! Cora Cassidy! Pleasure to meet you.. mister?" She extended her hand for a handshake waiting for his response on his name.
Back to top Go down
winter

winter

PostSubject: Re: Not much of a space for myself   Not much of a space for myself EmptySat Feb 23, 2019 8:27 pm

"It's no problem, you just surprised me a bit," he said, not wanting to make her feel too bad. He'd have to admit, Cora's bubbly enthusiasm was hard to ignore. He shook Cora's hand, "Wright. Aster Wright.". He sat up and led Cora towards the area where he found the book at. "I haven't seen you around before, are you new? What's your gift?" he wanted to make some small talk. He didn't usually do this, but Cora's bubbly attitude was a bit contagious. He found the section where he originally found the book Cora was so interested in. "Here's where I found it. From what I could tell, there are some pretty good stories here," he told her.
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Not much of a space for myself   Not much of a space for myself EmptySat Feb 23, 2019 8:58 pm

She grinned when he introduced himself "Yes I have just enrolled here! I've only been here for a few days so don't know much about the campus..." she said with a sigh, remembering all the times she got lost in the giant halls of this school but she laughed it off since she figured everyone would get lost if they were new here. She quickly followed him to the aisle of books, amazed at the quantity of books. "This place sure is impressive!" She exclaimed to him, her eyes widening as she glanced around the shelves and shelves of books. Cora glanced back at Aster when he asked her about her ability.

She let out a small scoff "Oh its nothing really special.. But I can pretty much transform into a cat communicate with them and control them!" She explained to him, as she randomly chose a book to pull from the shelf. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
winter

winter

PostSubject: Re: Not much of a space for myself   Not much of a space for myself EmptySat Feb 23, 2019 9:20 pm

Aster smiled a tiny bit. "I'm new here as well. This place is pretty easy to get lost inside, but it can take your breathe away sometimes." he said. He looked around at the rows of books. There was probably enough words in this one section that memorizing each one would make your brain burst. There must be decades of history and loads of tales to tell. It suddenly came to his mind how large this campus truly was. When Cora explained her power, Aster blinked and nodded. "You can control cats and become one? That is quite an ability to have," he said. He looked to the side briefly as Cora asked about his power. "Basically, I can sense other people's emotions," he explained, "That being said, you're having a pretty good day.".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not much of a space for myself   Not much of a space for myself Empty

Back to top Go down

Not much of a space for myself
Page 1 of 1