Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Beata! Come chat with us on Discord.
The in-game year is 2054.
Join us at the Winter Formal!
The city is seeing a sharp spike in violent crime. It's not safe to walk alone.

Shad's Babies

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shadow

Shadow

Shad's Babies Empty
PostSubject: Shad's Babies   Shad's Babies EmptyFri Feb 08, 2019 6:50 pm

Shad's Babies Charac10

I got Jeremy Brown
and Stella Vasilescu

I'll share more about them when I have motivation

PERSONALITY
Quill really wants to become a super hero like in comic books, but he hates his ability. Since he can't turn off his power, he's usually timid, grumpy, and receded from others as he has zero self confidence in his appearance. If he opens up, he holds a high respect for others and tries to avoid conflict. However, in a conflicted manner, he received his overwhelming competitive spirit from his mother and holds himself up to an incredibly high standard. He strives to be the best at everything, but he tries not to show it. Will definitely brag if he wins.

~~~~~~~

Stela is usually quiet and a big ball of frustration. She is used to relying on herself which makes her highly independent and proud, usually only leaning on her brother Luca for any kind of support since she feels he is the only one who understands her. She does not hesitate to use her gift to steal whatever she wants or needs from anyone as she has had quite the running streak not getting caught. She has had very little social interaction in her life and practically has no clue how to deal with other people aside from manipulation to help herself.
Back to top Go down

Shad's Babies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: Misc. Roleplay :: Character Portfolios-
Jump to: