Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Beata! Come chat with us on Discord.
The in-game year is 2054.
Join us at the Winter Formal!
The city is seeing a sharp spike in violent crime. It's not safe to walk alone.

Friendship!! Thy Name Is, Gentaro!! [OPEN]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nova-2

Nova-2

Friendship!! Thy Name Is, Gentaro!! [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Friendship!! Thy Name Is, Gentaro!! [OPEN]   Friendship!! Thy Name Is, Gentaro!! [OPEN] EmptyTue Dec 04, 2018 7:51 pm

Gentaro Kisaragi confidentally strode up to the gates of Beata Academy. He opened the gates with the unity link his left wrist, and stepped through onto the campus. He stopped and stood triumphantly, smirking up at the school before him. "Alright Beata, ever since I made my first energy cube I knew I'd be here. And ever since that day an that realization, I have decided..." He pointed up at the school. "Every student, every teacher! Every visitor, every Ambassador!! Everyone in Beata Academy!! I'm going to befriend all of you!!!" He swept his hand along the side of his pompadour and walked toward the school.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Friendship!! Thy Name Is, Gentaro!! [OPEN]   Friendship!! Thy Name Is, Gentaro!! [OPEN] EmptyMon Dec 10, 2018 6:33 pm

"What are you yelling about?" Sitting on one of the benches covered head to toe in a big red hoodie and a baggy pair of jeans was a boy staring at the new kid with a grumpy expression. Part of him really didnt want to be here today and figured some peace and quiet would be nice before his next class, but it only lasted a minute before this guy tossed open the gates.
Back to top Go down
Nova-2

Nova-2

PostSubject: Re: Friendship!! Thy Name Is, Gentaro!! [OPEN]   Friendship!! Thy Name Is, Gentaro!! [OPEN] EmptyMon Dec 10, 2018 7:18 pm

Gentaro scratched his head and chuckled nervously. "Sorry about that...I'm Gentaro Kisaragi, what's your name, friend?" He said walking up to the lounging student. "Do you have any idea on where I'm supposed to go? I'm kinda new here." Upon closer inspection, he wore baggy black pants, a red t-shirt, and a black jacket. His hair was up in a strange style, creating a weird mohawk looking thing.
Back to top Go down
hiraeth

hiraeth

PostSubject: Re: Friendship!! Thy Name Is, Gentaro!! [OPEN]   Friendship!! Thy Name Is, Gentaro!! [OPEN] EmptyMon Dec 10, 2018 7:39 pm

"Yo, there's really no need to scream."

From where she stood near the doors, Bay quietly made her way over to Gentaro and the other boy. Her eyes held no hint of hostility or annoyance. She took a minute to stare at his mohawk. It sure was interesting, to say the least, but Bay supposed that she shouldn't be thinking about anyone else's hair when her own looked like a dark mop. This boy, Gentaro, seemed to be the exact opposite of her. His obvious determination to make friends with everyone and everything that he ran into contrasted with her casualness about the subject. If she made a friend along the way, great. It wasn't something that she necessarily had her mind focused on. After a couple more moments, the Summer came to the quick realization that she had been staring without saying anything.
"Yikes, sorry," Bay let out, "I couldn't help but... overhear. Your name's Gentaro, right? Pretty cool."

She inwardly braced herself for whatever response this boy would come up with. She wasn't opposed to speaking to Gentaro, or else she wouldn't have walked over, but his demeanor seemed a bit... odd to her. Perhaps she just wasn't accustomed to it, yet.
Back to top Go down
Nova-2

Nova-2

PostSubject: Re: Friendship!! Thy Name Is, Gentaro!! [OPEN]   Friendship!! Thy Name Is, Gentaro!! [OPEN] EmptyMon Dec 10, 2018 9:39 pm

Gentaro turned to the voice and smiled at the beautiful girl that stepped forward. He winked down at his lounging friend and stepped forward into a bow. "I must be a miracle doctor that cured a new disease, because an angel knows my name!" He stands up and flashes a cocky smile. "Will you grace me with your name, Angel~?"
Back to top Go down
hiraeth

hiraeth

PostSubject: Re: Friendship!! Thy Name Is, Gentaro!! [OPEN]   Friendship!! Thy Name Is, Gentaro!! [OPEN] EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 8:44 pm

She stared at the student in front of her, no emotion in her brown eyes. This was it? This was how he was going to introduce himself to her? She had to hold herself back from visibly rolling her eyes due to annoyance. She wasn't opposed to love. In fact, she found it to be intriguing, and she wouldn't mind it if she found it in the future sometime. However, cheesy pick-up lines that had probably been recycled and tested on dozens and dozens of other girls didn't light a spark of interest in Bay. She smiled, but she showed no teeth, and she suddenly seemed eager to leave. If Gentaro even tried to touch her, she would be out of there before he could say 'angel'.

She reached out a hand to shake, figuring that it would be the kind and normal thing to do, and sucked in a breath, "Bay."
That was all she said. She didn't know what else to say. Who knew what else this student would come up with if Bay talked any longer? He would probably take her lines and twist it into some horrible pick-up line, which the Summer wasn't in the mood for.
Back to top Go down
Nova-2

Nova-2

PostSubject: Re: Friendship!! Thy Name Is, Gentaro!! [OPEN]   Friendship!! Thy Name Is, Gentaro!! [OPEN] EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 9:46 pm

Gentaro smiled widely and shook her hand. "And you already know mine! Sorry about the shouting earlier, I'm just a bit excited." He chuckled a bit as he stepped back from the handshake. "I hope you didn't think me too forward, Bay. I'm just here to put a smile on everyone's face, because I'm their friend! And whata place to make friends!"Gentaro stepped past bay and spun around to face her. "A school full of people with super powers! How insane is that!? It's like something out of a TV show or a book, but we get to live it! We could be Superheroes! Well, kind of, because of the "No normals should know about gifteds" rule. But hey, if you're running from the normal police, a few more super powers ain't gonna hurt much!" He laughed a bit. "Of course, having high mobility would help. What good's a guy that can earthbend against a flying target, or how is a guy that create lasers supposed to fight a speedster? Mastering those powers is the key to helping people, and this is the place, huh? Beata Academy. Weird name, but it works." Gentaro sniffed and turned towards Bay. "What's your power Bay?"
Back to top Go down
hiraeth

hiraeth

PostSubject: Re: Friendship!! Thy Name Is, Gentaro!! [OPEN]   Friendship!! Thy Name Is, Gentaro!! [OPEN] EmptyMon Dec 17, 2018 8:02 pm

This boy sure did have a twisted definition of friendship, but, of course, Bay wasn't going to say anything negative about this. She would simply keep it all to her thoughts, like a polite human being would do. Bay listened to Gentaro ramble on about the school and gifts with an expression of her face that feigned interest. She really couldn't care less. He was just restating stuff that she already knew. Trying her hardest to hold back a frown, Bay nodded, having to move hair from her face after slight head movement. After all of the endless talking, there was finally a gap in the conversation, a question, and it was aimed toward her. She paused for a moment, trying her hardest to think of what the question was. She had been zoning out, after all. What could he possibly be trying to ask her after talking about gifts? Her own gift? Was that what he was curious about. The Summer decided to take a chance and answer.

"Uh, I don't know if there's, like, a spiffy title for it or somethin', but I have this gift where I can turn sound into a... thing? What's the word? Oh, yeah, a solid. I can make sound a solid. Yeah, it's weird, I know, you don't gotta tell me twice. Anyway, that's enough crap about me, what's your gift, uh, Gentaro?"
Her gift wasn't exactly something that she was excited about. It wasn't horrible, but it just wasn't the most stimulating thing to exist, either. Sharing what her gift was with others was completely awkward, and Bay hated to explain it, but it would be even worse to just not say anything about it. She wasn't that horrible at social interactions.
Back to top Go down
Nova-2

Nova-2

PostSubject: Re: Friendship!! Thy Name Is, Gentaro!! [OPEN]   Friendship!! Thy Name Is, Gentaro!! [OPEN] EmptyThu Dec 20, 2018 9:52 pm

"That's actually really cool! You could send massive shockwaves into some or trap them in sound boxes! My power is making energy constructs that I call Astro switches! Allow me to show you." He steps backs and thrusts his right arm into the sky. "Rocket, On!" Orange iradescent rnergy bubbles up and takes shape into an orange gauntlet type thing that looked like a space shuttle.
Back to top Go down
Lucid

Lucid

PostSubject: Re: Friendship!! Thy Name Is, Gentaro!! [OPEN]   Friendship!! Thy Name Is, Gentaro!! [OPEN] EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 2:04 am

She’d been busily scribbling in her notebook (more like drawing her cute hedgehog, Beatrice), when she’d been interrupted by someone shouting. More curious than agitated, Amelia carefully closed her notebook, stuffed it in her orange backpack, and made her way around the neatly trimmed bushes. She watched the three, her attention mostly on the strange fellow with the funny mohawk. Did people still have hairstyles like that? Maybe there was someone at school with a mullet? “You talk a lot.” Amelia cheekily pointed out, her smile quickly turning impish. She wasn’t one to talk a lot to people she didn’t know well(though she did babble a lot to her brother), but she wasn't one to shy away from pointing out the obvious. And he was clearly the culprit who'd broken her concentration on her cute hedgehog doodles.

She didn’t know much about energy constructs, being a 13 year old girl who was more interested in her hedgehog than whatever he was babbling about. That, and she couldn't take her eyes off that hairdo. Just. What was it? “Why do you have funny hair?” The Spring student had to know why he had his hair like that, just so she could tell her brother about it. Whether Gabriel wanted to know about someone's hair style choices was of little interest to Amelia. She simply couldn't get over how wacky this fellow's hair was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friendship!! Thy Name Is, Gentaro!! [OPEN]   Friendship!! Thy Name Is, Gentaro!! [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

Friendship!! Thy Name Is, Gentaro!! [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1