Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Beata! Come chat with us on Discord.
The in-game year is 2054.
Join us at the Winter Formal!
The city is seeing a sharp spike in violent crime. It's not safe to walk alone.

Cooling Off (Rosanna/Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ethelthryth

Ethelthryth

Cooling Off (Rosanna/Open) Empty
PostSubject: Cooling Off (Rosanna/Open)   Cooling Off (Rosanna/Open) EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 7:41 pm

The still pool mirrored an inverted reflection of a small long blacked hair girl, standing on the ceiling of the pool room looking back at her inverted reflection. While Ethelthryth was well aware of the risks and the rules she broke, what they do not know will not hurt them. Hugging herself she rubbed her hands against her body and one piece to warm herself before she took the plunge.

Releasing herself from the roof while spreading her body wide to reduce her speed as wind whipped across her small frame. Feeling a concoction of fear and adrenalin rush through her as gravity forced her down pushing her mind into a state of panic. If she was not trained to withstand stress she would have gone into a panic and slam against an unforgiving wall of water. However, fighting against fear she would tuck her body in shifting towards the water while straightening her body out with her hand pointed out with one over the other. While her form could have been better, her frame no doubt assisted in a smooth transition into the water. Feeling the cool water envelope her shocking her panicked body made her come up for air. Taking a deep breath as she brushed her hair out of her eyes. Ethelthryth would lay against the water coming down for the adrenalin high from her near death experience. Letting out a defiant giggle as she got to enjoy herself in away from the crushing weight of her family's rules.
Back to top Go down
Wild

Wild

PostSubject: Re: Cooling Off (Rosanna/Open)   Cooling Off (Rosanna/Open) EmptyMon Jan 21, 2019 10:15 am

Rosanna watched from afar as the girl did something insanely stupid. She liked this place already. She hadn't been here that long, but what she saw she liked. She sat by the pool, her robotic arm safely tucked away in her bag in case someone decided to be a dick and splash water everywhere. Thankfully, the pool was mostly deserted, save for Miss High Dive. "If I had a scorecard you'd be getting a solid 10," she told the girl, flashing her a thumbs up. "I'd clap, but well, you know. It's hard with one arm."
Back to top Go down
Ethelthryth

Ethelthryth

PostSubject: Re: Cooling Off (Rosanna/Open)   Cooling Off (Rosanna/Open) EmptyMon Jan 21, 2019 7:01 pm

Upon hearing the praise from out the pool, Ethelthryth's boastful defiance shatter as she hid her body within the water while releasing an outcry of embarrassment. She was aware of the possibility of others arrive, however she assumed she had enough time to herself away from prying eyes. Feeling the heat well up inside flushing her skin. The sheer amount of heat that radiated off her felt as if the waters around her would reach to a boil.

Still keeping herself hidden while she stared at the blond woman obscuring her one arm. Upon hearing of her lack of a limb added as a butt of the joke, as if to break the ice only backfired as Ethelthryth felt more sympathetic to the girl than comfort.

Lack of limbs aside, the real issue is that there was a witness to her misdeeds. If anyone knew of her action it would hurt her families reputation as well as bring the wrath of her Grandfather upon her. Fearing what he may do she would have to discern what the woman's intentions were.

"Th-ank.. You". Letting out a meek appreciation she continued trying to collect herself. " If you're not going to take part in the purpose of this facility may I ask why your here"? Not trying to be rude, but she did want her to move on as anyone seeing her in such a state would be to humiliating to live with.

Back to top Go down
Wild

Wild

PostSubject: Re: Cooling Off (Rosanna/Open)   Cooling Off (Rosanna/Open) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 12:07 pm

"Who's to say that I haven't already been swimming and I'm just drying off while relaxing by the pool?" she lied. Zanna had no clue what had brought her to the pool other than that the sound of water helped her relax. She was about to ask why the other girl spoke with such a formal tone but thought better of it. She didn't want to appear to be rude to someone that she hadn't even been properly introduced to yet. "So why were you jumping from so high up? Much higher and you could've hurt yourself."
Back to top Go down
Ethelthryth

Ethelthryth

PostSubject: Re: Cooling Off (Rosanna/Open)   Cooling Off (Rosanna/Open) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 1:03 pm

That's impossible, no highly improbable, were the thoughts running through Ethelthryth's mind as the girl spoke of an unlikely event. There was no way she could have been swimming while she made her way up and down the pool unless she had a particular gift to add her in such a task.

Keeping her head still above water as she focused on more than likely fibber, their other response broke Ethelthryth focus on the truth as a tinge of guilt crawled up her spine. Looking away, as her face glowed red to cool slightly from the water. Not wanting to answer as she knew that she was in the wrong and explaining why she did something so foolish would be an admission of guilt on her part.

" Thank you for your concern, however, I'm not as frails as I appear to be". Looking towards the golden haired woman, hoping she would leave or at least turn her attention to something else. Though considering the only things of interest were the two fo them it would appear as if the young spider shifter was stuck in her exposed state for a while longer.

Swimming to the edge of the pool next to her current audience as to obscure herself more for the girl's sight. Looking up to her current company, Ethelthryth studied her features and body language. While the girl appeared young, she gave off a friendly almost maternal visage. Feeling more comfortable around them, she lifted herself out of the pool shifting herself on the edge keeping her feet submerged while wringing the water out of her hair. " If it will ease your concern, i'm not planning on doing it again".
Back to top Go down
Wild

Wild

PostSubject: Re: Cooling Off (Rosanna/Open)   Cooling Off (Rosanna/Open) EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 12:58 pm

"That's some sort of comfort, I guess. But I wasn't commenting on your frail-ness, but that height would've hurt anyone who isn't used to that or suited for high dives like that," she explained. She thought about joining the girl in the pool but had second thoughts so she stayed in the pool chair. Soon, curiosity got the better of her and she had to ask, "So, why did you jump from that high up?"
Back to top Go down
Ethelthryth

Ethelthryth

PostSubject: Re: Cooling Off (Rosanna/Open)   Cooling Off (Rosanna/Open) EmptyFri Feb 15, 2019 1:03 am

Ethelthryth froze for a moment as she rung the water from her excessively long hair. There was no reason to give the girl a truth nor was she on a need to know bases, but following the rules when it suited her would be hypocritical. Brushing away her soaked bangs that clung to her skin, " Disobeying the rules even no matter how small or inconsequential, helps to elevate the pressure of bondage to familial and social rules and responsibilities".

With her hair as dry as currently possible, Ethelthryth would look towards the sun haired women studying her face while trying to match a name to the face. While aware of most noble house members, the girl before did not seem to be part of one of the houses. " Now that you've asked a question I think it's only fair that you receive one in return. Why are you here"? Sliding her feet out of the water into a crossed legged position as she awaited her answer. Due to the movement, Ethelthryth's ponytail wagged back and forth bring to mind a dog waiting for a treat.
Back to top Go down
Wild

Wild

PostSubject: Re: Cooling Off (Rosanna/Open)   Cooling Off (Rosanna/Open) EmptyWed Feb 20, 2019 7:46 pm

The blonde nodded as the girl spoke. It took Zanna a moment to realize what she was saying, but eventually, she got it. Or she thought she did. "Ah so you're just being rebellious. I like that." she responded with a smirk. She was caught off-guard by the joke, however. Was she trying to imply that just because she only had one arm meant that she couldn't enjoy the pool? "Is it a crime to enjoy the chlorine-filled dihydrogen monoxide?"
Back to top Go down
Ethelthryth

Ethelthryth

PostSubject: Re: Cooling Off (Rosanna/Open)   Cooling Off (Rosanna/Open) EmptyThu Feb 21, 2019 7:38 am

"Not at the moment, but if you wait any longer you'll have much more company than myself". Pointing towards a clock near the entrance of the changing rooms, to signify that the both of them would be met with the boys swim team if they dawdled any longer. " Considering the circumstances that lead to the both of us choosing this particular time, would it be safe to assume that you wished to be alone"? Looking to the bag and then back at her current company. It would not be stretch to guess that she wished to swim alone. " I've done what I came here to do, pathetically rebel against a fate that cannot be changed nor challenged. No need to be concerned with feeling bad for asking me to leave". While Ethelthryth made light of her life, her life had already been planned for her before she knew that she had a life. Standing up and shaking her legs that were starting to fall asleep, " The pool is yours".
Back to top Go down
Wild

Wild

PostSubject: Re: Cooling Off (Rosanna/Open)   Cooling Off (Rosanna/Open) EmptyFri Feb 22, 2019 8:38 pm

She didn't mean to drive away the girl, but she knew that the boys were arriving soon. Ugh. Boys were stupid. "I didn't mean you had to leave, the pool is plenty big enough if more than one person wanted to swim. But in lieu of having an actual beach, this is the closest we have until the lake thaws and it warms up outside." she explained, only telling a half-truth. She was here to substitute relaxing on a beach but that wasn't the whole reason. What she didn't want to admit was that she just liked hearing the water. Swimming was nice, but just hearing the water was almost comforting. And also the pool was closer than the lake and she didn't feel like walking out there just to risk the lake being frozen anyways.
Back to top Go down
Ethelthryth

Ethelthryth

PostSubject: Re: Cooling Off (Rosanna/Open)   Cooling Off (Rosanna/Open) EmptySat Feb 23, 2019 4:39 pm

Looking towards the Olympic sized pool as if to show that it was fairly obvious that the pool could be shared. However, Ethelthryth had no reason to stay nor any reason to speak with the current company as she was caught during her micro rebellion. As such giving away her name to a witness could spell trouble for her in the future. If any of her family managed to discover her little belts of insubordination the little freedom she had would be lost to her.

Thoughts of future punishment caused the young Arachne's hand to tremble slightly as she thought of what her Grandfather would do to correct her behaviour. Quickly halting her hand and pushing her fear down into the immaterial to collect herself before answering. " I know, but I do not have any reason to stay and many to leave".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cooling Off (Rosanna/Open)   Cooling Off (Rosanna/Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Cooling Off (Rosanna/Open)
Page 1 of 1