Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Beata! Come chat with us on Discord.
The in-game year is 2054.
Join us at the Winter Formal!
The city is seeing a sharp spike in violent crime. It's not safe to walk alone.

Servansky, Durran V.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadras

Shadras

Servansky, Durran V. Empty
PostSubject: Servansky, Durran V.   Servansky, Durran V. EmptyFri Dec 21, 2018 9:47 am

General Information File

Servansky, Durran V. Durran10

Servansky, Durran V. ><font face=

Name: Durran, Volliskar, Servansky

Aliases: N/A

D.O.B.: December 21, 2035

Height: 6'5'' (196 cm)

Weight: 193 Ibs (88 KG)

Natural Hair Color: Dark Brown

Eye color: Glittering Black.

Characteristic Features: A fierce set of scars lashing down his face that he claims he got from wrestling a bear. He never says who one though. Further examination of his body will reveal a number of old slashes and bite marks.

District: N/A

Current Occupation: To be resident and, maybe, to be student.

Weapons: Unregistered (as he is just coming to the city): Bow and quiver of arrows, ceramic hunting knife.

Name of Father: Sedric Servansky (deceased)

Name of Mother: Corrina Servansky (deceased)

Names of Sibling(s): N/A

Extended Family: Paulina Servansky (Grandmother, "Grannan")

Pets: N/A

Brief Description of Gifts:
Firesight/Coalheart/Cindersoul - "It's not so clear. See, my Grannan called me each of these throughout my life. Maybe you can tell me. So, I see fire. Well, least, I'm supposed ta. Rather I see things in tha fire. Visions kin say as what I see tends to happen. Well, maybe it's more I make them happen. Not sure. Still trying ta figure out what it means ta see fire." -Durran Servansky.

To explain what Durran is working to understand, he is both immune to fire and sees visions of the future when looking into open flame. These shadows are not guarantees but events to fulfill or avoid. And, most certainly, they are not always clear. However, they are frequent, but not always important. Durran can easily have ten visions in a day. But they could easily involve what he's having for lunch or the final score of a baseball game. Might not even include who's playing or even the day that the game was played.

Notes:

• His gift is developing. Expect it to mature as Durran figures out what it means to see fire.
  • Social skill? What is modern society anyway?
  • His nearest neighbors lived three miles away.
  • His parents died in a winter snowstorm on his birthday. He says Jack Frost ate them.
  • To him, every season has a name and a true name. He'll never speak their true names.
  • Durran dresses like a fur trapper and easily can do it too.
  • He's a skilled artist, particularly with dyes, charcoal, and basic brushwork.
  • The young man claims to have wrestled bears. Given his build, you might believe him.
  • His grandfather could see fire as well! Neither of his parents could.
  • The man is a born hiker.
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Servansky, Durran V. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Servansky, Durran V.   Servansky, Durran V. EmptyFri Dec 21, 2018 11:43 am

Accepted

Congratulations and welcome to Beata.
Back to top Go down

Servansky, Durran V.
Page 1 of 1