HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Halloween Festival in Harvest Park! Students in costume get in free!
Students trace a would-be killer's footsteps to the Burger Bar.
ARE YOU WORTHY? Champions are being forged in the Arena outside the school.
Winter is coming.

Share | 

The wanderer. [open]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spazhetti

PostSubject: The wanderer. [open]   Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:29 pm

Vonninfin. He thought, gazing upon the shadows, that the glass pains had shone against the walls. He sighs, watching his own shadow move as he does himself. What was I doing again? He thinks, rubbing his head with a slight confusion within him. He seemed utterly lost, glancing left to right, and finding nothing. He steps down the hallway, listening to his feet landing on the ground after each step. He thinks how he got here again, but, why think? Don't you remember how you got here? Even he couldn't answer that question himself, no matter how many times he thought about it. He kept on with the wandering, peeking into the small windows of the doors before passing by without a word. He sweeps his hand through his hair, shutting his eyes as he leans against the wall, next to the windows as he watches carefully. Every step he could hear, he took note of, every muffled sound of speech, he takes a mental note. he puts on a neutral expression, a soft sigh leaving him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: The wanderer. [open]   Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:32 pm

"Ya' lost?"

A younger boy stood a bit further down the hall, arms crossed and leaning against the wall that displayed flyers for clubs and events. A pink bubble of gum filled past his lips, ballooning as far as it could before letting out a loud pop! Blue eyes stared disinterestedly though white bangs. Beecher rolled his head, and the bathroom pass in his hands shifted under his folded arms. The boy did not recognize his scent, nor his face. Had to be a new student.

Last edited by Splotch on Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spazhetti

PostSubject: Re: The wanderer. [open]   Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:38 pm

He jumps silently, eyes widened as he looks at the boy down the hall. He rubs the back of his neck and looks to the side. "Me? Lost? No, just...appriciating the view."He says, glancing at the boy's shadow, before moving his eyes back to him. He shuffles, hands going behind his back as he stares nervously, face filled with anxiety.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: The wanderer. [open]   Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:54 pm

The white-haired boy raised a brow, chewing thoughtfully for a long moment. "You mean," Beecher began, gesturing to the hallway in deadpan. "a...high school hallway." Blue eyes glanced around him. "Sure, you must be easy to impress then if this is a view to you." He unfolded his arms and swung the pass around watching the loop around his finger swing in the air, unfooled by the other student's insistence.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spazhetti

PostSubject: Re: The wanderer. [open]   Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:04 pm

"I take an interest in the..casted shadows." He motions the windows, with a flick of his hand. His look gives off a sense of...being..away? His glance fixates on the boy once again, when he speaks. "Passing by the windosd on the doors, it's fairly intriguing what you can see in a few seconds, a fee movements." He looks over to the reddish doors, then, he glances back down to the floor, in thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: The wanderer. [open]   Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:14 pm

Another pop came from the boy's gum. "So, you're a philosopher then. Cool. I guess." Beecher paused the spinning of the bathroom pass to glance between his and the other boy's shadows with a narrowed eyes. "What is so interesting about shadows that has you staring out like you're high or something." The boy tilted his head, taking a swift step forward to smell the other student. "You aren't high, are you?" Beecher's voice went louder, almost akin to a bark. His wolf abilities kicking into gear, he smelled the air for cannabis. This guy couldn't really find shadows interesting could he?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spazhetti

PostSubject: Re: The wanderer. [open]   Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:23 pm

"Well, it's how the shadows are projected, not the shadows themselves-" He explains, before stepping back as he approches, getting low in a stance. "No, Not at all."He sternly says, now staring right into the person's eyes. When he smelt, there was no smell of cannabis at all. "Why would you think that?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: The wanderer. [open]   Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:54 pm

Beecher rolled his eyes and backed off. "Light is stopped by a solid object. What is so interesting about that? Shadow physics?" The wolf boy glanced down the hall. "Honestly though, where are you supposed to be? People are in classes right now." White hair bounced as he turned his head back to face the other student. Blue eyes watching--unimpressed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spazhetti

PostSubject: Re: The wanderer. [open]   Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:18 am

"You see I don't...exactly know where I'm supposed to be." He says his hands fumbling around. He looks back at him with a sligjtly intimidated look. He stares, falling silent in waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: The wanderer. [open]   Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:52 pm

The white-haired boy opened his mouth to bark a harsh comment on him not knowing, then thought the better of it. With a sigh, Beecher beckoned him along. "I'm sure that the office would know what to do with you. I promise the secretary won't bite, he is more of a pushover, to be honest. " The student turned toward the outside door, scuffing his shoes against the tile floor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spazhetti

PostSubject: Re: The wanderer. [open]   Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:03 pm

He nods, stepping towards him as then begins to follow. As he gets to his side, he offers a hand, his arm slightly blocking the path. "Vonninfin Nindelhowl.:He says, an intent stare, stabbing into Beecher's eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: The wanderer. [open]   Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:09 pm

Beecher looked back at the other student out of the corner of his eyes. An uncertain face spread across his features, and the white-haired student kept his hands in his pockets, pushing along past Vonninfin's hand. "Beecher Lupo." He responded, squeaks from his shoes getting louder as he pushed on ahead. He was silent for a long moment, "What kind of power you got that they'd get you to come here?" His question was out of the blue, but to be expected in a school like this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spazhetti

PostSubject: Re: The wanderer. [open]   Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:17 am

He ponders on that question for a while. How did he get here?He's forgotten, which is quite the shame for him. He hands Beecher the bult awnser, though, "I can form a blade from a scar ontop my head."He says, a dead stare gazing into Beecher, as they walked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: The wanderer. [open]   Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:17 pm

Okay, Beecher couldn't say that he hadn't encountered that before. "Huh." He offered, blue eyes flickering toward Vonninfin for a short moment, eyes widening as the boy continued to stare him down. With knit brows he looked back forward, rounding a corner leading outside. The student propped it open just enough for Vonninfin to get past before it closed. "Need I ask for a tragic backstory? Everyone has one."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spazhetti

PostSubject: Re: The wanderer. [open]   Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:47 pm

"Hm?"He passes the door with a soft sigh, and then he looks back to him. "Ah. No. I don't have anything that tragic about me. Except, for my horrendus memory. And nightmares- He spoke quickly at the end, "Frankly, I don't remember how I got here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: The wanderer. [open]   Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:42 pm

The white-haired student paused, offering a raised brow. People really do have weird issues with their powers. Not that he was one to say anything. A few of his siblings were scared to shift because they didn't have much control over their wolf forms. Not that he would disagree with that. He too couldn't necessarily control it, but he and the wolf had similar thoughts about social issues and conflict. Neither wanted to be part of it.

Beecher sighed, beckoning him along once more. "I'm sure Sam will be able to help you out. And if you really need help, we can bother the headmaster."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spazhetti

PostSubject: Re: The wanderer. [open]   Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:01 pm

Vonninfin looked to the ground as they walked. But, then his eyes glanced as they mentioned the name. "Sam? Who's that?" He says, following the male as he, once again, had a fixated stare on Beecher's face, as they walked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The wanderer. [open]   

Back to top Go down

The wanderer. [open]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: Beata Campus :: Hallways-
Jump to: