HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Halloween Festival in Harvest Park! Students in costume get in free!
Students trace a would-be killer's footsteps to the Burger Bar.
ARE YOU WORTHY? Champions are being forged in the Arena outside the school.
Winter is coming.

Share | 

Natural Light {closed}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Splotch

PostSubject: Natural Light {closed}   Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:49 am

Beecher wasn't aware of where he was leading Scarlett, his feet turned toward his home, towards the trees that separated the older city to the new. Tall buildings peaked over the trees, their silver exterior reflecting down on the forest casting a white light on the trees below. The two stood under the leaves in a clearing. It wasn't anything special, but it was someplace quiet with no loud gunshots to terrify the girl in his arms. Gently, he sat her down in the soft grass of the clearing, taking a step back to give her some space. "How do you feel?" Beecher asked, squatting on the ground in front of her, head tilted in a puppy like fashion. "My name is Beecher, I took you here to get you out of that madness. Where do you live? I can walk you home." He added carefully, nose twitching as he tasted the air to see if anyone followed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Binder

PostSubject: Re: Natural Light {closed}   Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:59 am

The ground below felt like clouds, in fact everything felt light. Almost untouchable and separate from the world. There was one thing that felt sturdy, and that was the arms that held Scarlett close. She slipped from his grasp as he placed her on the ground. The grass tickled her bare skin that was exposed from her shorts. The fox-girls nose twitched when the familiar smell of home reached her senses. 'How do I feel...?' What really had just happened. A school shooting from a cult? or what everyone said was a protest? A protest against what? This was nothing but madness.

Scarlett took in a deep breath, her body shuddering as she exhaled. The high ranking fox girl attempted to put on the stiff attitude she wore so frequently. "I'm okay-" Blush ran across her face, her fingers interlocking with the grass under her. "I-I'm sorry about grabbing onto you earlier." Her eyes getting a sort of innocent glint as she remembered his strong arms ;) as he held her close, taking her to a safe place away from the chaos that erupted in the square. "My names Scarlett." Her eyes tracing the trees behind Beecher, taking in the familiar surroundings. "Well.. Actually I live just past there." Her hand rose to point past the Lupo households that stood proud at the entrance of Foxhaven. Just behind was the Vulpes houses where her brother and her resided.

Scarlett Vulpes┊┊┊┊Iris Jackson┊┊┊┊Micheal "Sketch" Poole┊┊┊┊Seth Bender

Fox Shapeshifting┊┊┊┊Flashstep┊┊┊┊Animation┊┊┊┊Mind Control
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: Natural Light {closed}   Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:19 am

Quickly, Beecher waved off her apology, obviously not too upset by her fright. "It's fine, honestly. I've lost any personal space a long time ago. Kinda comes with having seven other siblings." He insisted, seating himself on the grass, blue eyes flickering between the town and Scarlett, making sure no one with those blank terrifying masks followed the two of them outside of the madness. He blinked, following her direction past his home and into Foxhaven. Both white brows rose into his hair with what seemed like shock. "Foxhaven?" He turned back to face her, watching her face as if trying to memorize it or recognize it. "My home is right there too, Lupercal. Are you..." He leaned forward doing his best to identify the smell of fox--which appeared easily once he knew to look for it. "Fox shifter?"

If he was honest, he didn't need her confirmation on that. Scarlett's scent was enough proof to him. "Huh, no one told me you guys were cute." Wait. Shit. Did that come out of his fucking mouth? Pure white ears shifted from his hair, folded back in shock. They flickered at the rustles in the trees but stayed primarily back. "Sorry,Ishouldn'thavesaidthat" Beecher managed quickly, almost flubbing over his words.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Binder

PostSubject: Re: Natural Light {closed}   Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:11 am

A small smile formed on the girls face as he dismissed the apology; the butterflies in her gut settled as she sunk more comfortably into the grass. Did he just say 7 siblings? And he has white hair.. blue eyes.. How could she be so blind? Scarlett felt her chest grow warm as Beecher leaned in to inspect her, this wasn't good. This couldn't be good. Oh dear lord if her brother knew.. Scarlett stared back into Beecher's eyes, her nose twitched giving away the answer to his question.

The red head's eyes grew large, her face turning a bright shade resembling a tomato as her mouth parted open. Everything was happening in a flash and her heart hadn't had time to slow down from the event earlier. Now it felt like it was going to burst. "It's, uh, um... I'm sure you're used to hearing the same thing.." Scarlett looked down, her hair falling in her face as she pushed it away with her hand. What was going on? She should be furious with him right now. Right?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: Natural Light {closed}   Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:30 pm

A laugh burst from his lips, nearly bark like in its frequency. "Only from my crazy sister, I promise." White ears rotated back up, a smile to his lips that she wasn't too upset. Blue eyes stared at her as her gaze fixated down. Must have been a crazy few minutes for her. Being in the forest with a stranger was probably bad for her in the panicked state. Slowly inching forward, he gently lifted her to her feet. "Let's get you home, okay Scarlett?" Subconsciously, his hand brushing her hair back so she could see, blue eyes taking in her red face. Too cute. Gingerly, he held out his hand in offering. A whitetail kicked up the leaves behind him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Binder

PostSubject: Re: Natural Light {closed}   Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:18 pm

This was wrong. She wanted to run away, get away as far as possible, but something was holding her still. After being basically trained as a child to hate the wolves, here was one presenting himself to her and she couldn't feel the hate. Beecher's fingers felt soft against her temple as he pushed her fair back, a few strands making their way back to her face where the obvious blush stayed put. The fox-girl lifted her hand to meet his, a hesitant linger in the air before their fingertips touched. She held onto his hand tightly, just like she did to his arm after the orientation. "Home after today sounds nice." She said in almost a whisper.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Natural Light {closed}   

Back to top Go down

Natural Light {closed}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: The City & Beyond :: Foxhaven Greenbelt-
Jump to: